Greatest Bionicle Regret

Loosing Hahli Mahri.

The ONLY legit Lego set i’ve EVER had, after that, all that i keep finding are bootlegs or poor chinese imitations.

Fun fact: i didn’t realize it was original until i found her ‘canister’…

FOUR YEARS LATER.

brb killing myself ;-;

My first was Skrall

2 Likes

One of my greatest regrets was not getting Gali master of Water.

Not getting some of the 15 summer wave.

Friggin’ Combiner Wars.

2 Likes

Buying all 6 Stars at once.
http://cdn1.theodysseyonline.com/files/2015/06/21/635705109417846697429216821_27018_the-office-tv-michael-scott-workplace-2.gif

4 Likes

I didn’t buy them all at once, but I did get them all, and I don’t hate them.

1 Like

The same thing happen to me, but it’s was both the Winter and Summer waves also the reason of only Menasor and Optimus Maximus are only CW Combiners with Magnus, Legends Groove, Jet Blast-Off, & Silverbolt.

3 Likes

I had to choose between Toa Norik and Toa Iruini… and I bought Norik.
Iruini is ten times better…

3 Likes

lucky me then, the store where i bought Toa Norik and Iruini had a if i remember a buy two, get three.

so i then got both Toa Norik, Toa Iruini and a Roporak.

2 Likes

Stahp it you’re making @Altair feel worse :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

This technically isn’t a regret but I am sad that I never got almost any Generation 1 BIONICLE sets I actually wanted.

See, I didn’t get into BIONICLE until 2007 when I was eight and I took apart and lost the pieces to every BIONICLE set I got previously because I was obviously too immature and ignorant to appreciate and and take care of them.

So practically the only sets I had intact were the post-2007 sets with the accursed brittle ball sockets. You can probably guess how that turned out.

again, this really isn’t a regret but a kind of sad story. Back in December 2008, I was in love with the set Maxilos and Spinax and desperately wanted it. I compiled an extensive wish list of system sets along with old BIONICLE sets I wanted like the Piraka and M&S. I still believed in Santa Claus at the time, you understand. I even specified on my list that Maxilos and Spinax was the one Item I wanted the most and that if I could only have one thing it would be that set. So on Christmas eve I went to bed with my mind full of eager expectation of the offerings I would discover under the tree in the morning.

I awoke the next morning to find the Indiana Jones set 7623 Temple Escape and the Agents set 8630 Gold Hunt under the tree, but not one BIONICLE set was to be found.

So not to sound too indignant but yeah, my BIONICLE G1 experience was pretty crappy and I suppose I am slightly bitter because of that. I also struggled to get invested in the complex story and never tried or had the money to buy titan sets or vehicles and I didn’t really have money to buy many sets at all either. There is my sob story.

7 Likes

… Never getting Brutaka

2 Likes

Yea, would’ve LOVED to get skull basher, but skydive was still on my radar.

(friggin’ 50$ aftermarket prices.)

Still haven’t bought any 2016 sets.

this is the reason I now do not own this.

and Instead I got a remote controlled helicopter (that broke -__-)

1 Like

Haha also the shop I bought the Toa from was my grandmother’s.

1 Like

Wow, talk about an overly harsh punishment. Your parents sound like jerks.

2 Likes

Getting LEGO 8961 Crystal Sweeper | Brickset > LEGO 8996 Skopio XV-1 | Brickset

5 Likes

My greatest regret is passing up the chance to get Hewkii Inika for 2 dollars :sob:

5 Likes

I regret not buying all the Glatorian and not buying any Mistika. I also really wish that I’d bought Skopio, but alas, it was expensive, and I wasn’t 10 yet. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like