Greatest Bionicle Regret

The reason I didn’t post my collection is not the size, per say, but the formatting, a long, vertically oriented list that takes up around 45 lines.

1 Like

Probably taking apart most of my Bionicle sets, planning to create MOCs. I ended up only making like, two MOCs, and I had to take their heads off a few days ago so I could rebuild my Toa Mata sets. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You didn’t buy Zaktan, who I’m guessing is your favourite?

Making MOCs out of all my sets. I MISS MY HAKANN! But, I can’t find his spine anywhere :confused:

4 Likes

Returning the EXO FORCE titan and Visorak sets I got for my birthday in 2006, and not getting more Dark Blue and brown sets. That and not knowing about custom MOCing until recently.

1 Like

Not getting into the actual “story” of Bionicle. The most I had was the Mask of Light and Voya Nui online game. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

not getting the comic books and not realizing it existed till 2008 cause I was born in 2001

1 Like

My only 2007 sets were Mantax, Kalmah, Hahli, and Nuparu.

1 Like

What about the purple Nui Jaga?

it’s still complete. also, i’m currently tryig to find all the parts for the blue nui jaga :wink:

1 Like

One of my regrets was not buying any Bohrok (Not Kal). Was. It was a regret of mine. As in past tense. Because now… I own Nuhvok! I bought him off Ebay new for 35 US dollars.

1 Like

Man… I managed to get two mostly complete Levhak (missing their torsos) in a lot of 8 Bonkles for $40 including shipping… so it comes out as about 2.5 US dollars per Bohrok. (guessing the torso would amp it up to 3.) With a canister.

1 Like

YEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!! I FiNALLY HAVE IT!!! IT’S ARRIVED!!! I HAVE MAKUTA!!!

5 Likes

My biggest regret was trusting my family not to throw my toys away. They did of course, so then I had to buy them all back.

2 Likes

I wasn’t born in the 1990s. Instead I was born in the early 2000s, and, well got into it in 05.

@Makuta_Verakion
I still don’t have him. :crying_cat_face:

3 Likes

Missing out on most of the sets released in 2006 which includes five Piraka, three Inika, and the titans.

2 Likes

Getting a ton of Atlantis sets instead of bionicle ones…

4 Likes

I feel great sorrow when I read this topic. It’s sadder than Eljay’s face.

10 Likes

Which Makuta :? The 2003 one :?

yeah.

1 Like

Aww… this cute lil buddy? I got him for a brithday long long time ago… Now in pieces >.< (Atleast i have used those pieces whisely (Build mocs! Great mocs that i would upload here but i left my Camera im my friends house, also RIP Makuta Teridax)

1 Like