Gringat's Chibi Self-MOC Project #1

@Saxton and @jayfa need tributes

Iā€™m familiar with Psithur and Jayfa, but for the sake of page layout thingies, putting them here too. Thanks!

1 Like

Do Echo @BrokenAxels self-moc could be cool.

1 Like

@UnJaguk @Tarkur @Toa_Vladin @Guymontag

Canā€™t do any of those without links or images or names, guys!

2 Likes

Oh sorry. Mine is Unā€™Jaguk, @Toa_Vladinā€™s is Toa Vladin, and @Guymontagā€™s is Aeron (the a and e in Aeron are merged, I just havenā€™t figured out how to do that with text).

@UnJaguk @Tarkur @Toa_Vladin @Guymontag

Thatā€™s not quite what I mean. Take a look at the rules up top;

EDIT: Didnā€™t mean to sound so severe here, but without keeping to these itā€™s gonna be absolute chaos. Weā€™ve managed it for the best part of two years already.

1 Like

I just told you the name of mine because I was speaking for the three of us (@Guymontag, @Toa_Vladin, and myself) Iā€™m sorry, and I will provide pictures of mine shortly

All right. I am sorry. Iā€™ll try to get the links.

1 Like

This isnā€™t the best pictures of @BrokenAxels self moc but they were the only ones I found on the boards

2 Likes

@Tarkurā€™s Tarkur

3 Likes

@KAI_BORGā€™s self moc Tekan
Tekan - Toa of Shadow, unofficial (and reluctant) leader of the Misfits/Toa-Unknown

2 Likes

@Guymontag
Posting your own versions isnā€™t cool either, and you canā€™t just assume Iā€™ll know what youā€™re talking about.

The links and pictures are needed so I wonā€™t have to deep search through the boards when the draw finally comes up, and so that other readers know whatā€™s going on.

@Toa_Vladin Is this the right one? Toa Vladin, Toa Epsilon of Fire V1
And @UnJaguk Iā€™m assuming this is the right version of yours? Unā€™Jugak V8, Toa Of Metal, and Yevzsinlok, Greatbeast of Xoriezeghia

2 Likes

Yes. That is my Vladin.

Actually @Guymontag provided the right version of mine. On behalf of all three of us (especially myself and @Guymontag as weā€™ve done the worst), Iā€™m very sorry for all of this trouble sir, @Guymontag and @Toa_Vladin and I didnā€™t plan this well enough. Once again Iā€™m sorry.

2 Likes

'tis fine, now itā€™s sorted. Though @UnJaguk @Toa_Vladin I still donā€™t have the entries you wanted to put in. Long as thereā€™s a link to (or at least a picture of) the original, it should all work out.

Also,

Tekan, self-MOC of @KAI_BORG , suggested by @ItsFrostbyte and @Tarkur !
Tricky one, to get all the spikes and bits into a smaller form, though those giant hands of his were a great excuse to give a chibi fingers for once :wink:
Missing the actual mask of course, since I donā€™t paint parts.

6 Likes

Yes sir

Edit: here are the images you requested

@Guymontagā€™s Self M.O.C Aeron

I

@Toa_Vladinā€™s Self M.O.C Vladin

1 Like

Ah-ha-ha-awesome mate! Even without his usual mask it still captures him! (It also kinda helps I usually either use a Pakari, or the earth based G2 masks when I canā€™t give him his usual mask.)

Also, hehehe, giant hands, love 'em.

3 Likes

I want Aeron (@Guymontag)

And Unā€™Jaguk (@UnJaguk)

1 Like

Iā€™ll nominate my other palā€™s selfmoc, Altron by @Altron:

3 Likes

Have you done @MrBoltTronā€™s SelfMoc yet?

1 Like