Guardians of the Galaxy: The Hunt Ep. 3

Quill was in a white room, standing at a table. At the table, there was Emperor Vulcan, the Shi’ar King. But what a surprise! He was human!
Quill: What a small galaxy we live in. Yesterday I knew only two or three humans, and in 1 day I meet 2.
Vulcan: Funny, right? Sit!
Vulcan showed Quill a chair. Quill sat down.
Vulcan: So, I think I know why you are here. You attacked some innocent Shi’arans and destroyed a whole neighborhood, killing a lot of civilians.
Quill: It wasn’t my fault! Your civilians were thieves who were robbing a woman.
Vulcan: I heard you said this when you were arrested, too.
Quill: This is the truth!
Vulcan: I believe you!
Quill: Yeah…. Sure!
Vulcan: No, really!
Quill: What? Really? You do?
Vulcan: Yes! I do!
Quill: Yes! Somebody believes me! So can I get out of here?
Vulcan: No.
Quill: What? Why?
Vulcan: Quill, let’s give you a lesson: you destroy and kill, you go to prison!
Quill: Wait a second, man! You said you believe me.
Vulcan: I do. I really do! This is why you will remain here.
Quill looked puzzled at the human.
Quill: Where are my friends? Where is the Orb?
Vulcan: Quill, let’s tell you something. I want Xandar. I want the Nova Empire to die. I want to conquer the Galaxy. For a long time Ive conquer words, always wanting to find a Infinity Stone. And now, now I have one, thanks to you!
Quill: Wait… No.
Vulcan: You start to understand! The thieves were my agents! The woman was my agent too! The civilians were just hobos and homeless guys I hired to stay there. I made this plan exactly when I heard that Milano entered our airspace! After you were captured, I ordered to have the guards take the Power Stone, and now I have it! And the only one who can defeat me are the mighty Guardians of the Galaxy! But everybody hates them now.
Quill: You are mad!
Vulcan: Yes, I am mad! Mad for power! I will use the Stone to feed my army of mindless machines. And the Galaxy will be mine!
Quill: Why are you telling me this?
Vulcan: Because I know you can’t do anything about it! Your friends are the only threat to my plan! And they are captured. And you will die, here, in this prison!

Quill was sent back to his cell. He was shocked. His friends were captured, the Infinity Stone was with an evil guy who will conquer the Galaxy and he was in prison.
Heather: So what happened?
Quill told her what happened.
Heather: Oh no! It’s terrible! Don’t worry, I have a plan!

Credits to @JediTimeLord824