Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

Here you can discuss the upcoming sequel that is coming out in 2017. Not much info is revealed yet, but we do know that the script is currently being written.

Discuss!

3 Likes

I loved the first flick, but I think this one is gonna be a bit lack-luster. For one thing, Ronan is coming back…

Ronan’s the one character confirmed not to be in it.

7 Likes

I love how they call it “Volume 2.” Quite an original name for a sequel. :smiley:

6 Likes

I’m pretty hyped about this. I loved the comics, and the movie. I can’t wait to see how they do this next one!

Chris Pratt…

I get the feeling Nebula will return as a villain, probably a main villain on the run from Thanos.

[quote=“Chronicler, post:4, topic:11823, full:true”]
I love how they call it “Volume 2.” Quite an original name for a sequel. :smiley: [/quote]

Epic original name, though probably going to cause some confusion when buying the soundtrack and score :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

And oh what a soundtrack to live up to…

1 Like

He’d make a perfect G1 Pohatu. It’s exactly his type of character.

2 Likes

Is this relevant again?

5 Likes

You’re welcome

4 Likes

top notch poster

3 Likes

they look like the freaking black-eyed peas

I very much enjoy this poster…

“There are two kinds of people in this Universe: those who dance, and those who do not.”

“Oh I get it, so I’m a dancer and Gamora is not.”

“You just need to find a woman who is pathetic like you.”

“Thanks Drax.”

“Do you need a hug?”

“No, no I do not.”

“Here you go.”

“I said I didn’t.”

2 Likes

oh man I really want to watch it

2 Likes

Baby Groot is so cute.

I have seen the movie today, and I give it a 10/10 IT WAS AWESOME!

I would say it was much better than the first one

oh also, Vol. 3 is confirmed, unless it said “The Guardians will be back” and it mean in the infinty war

Or MARVEL officially said that it’s happening… like they did.

2 Likes

great movie.

but can somebody tell me is the adam machine something from the comics?

the only critique I would have to give this movie: the stakes where probably the highest ever in the MCU yet they hardly showed that, just like thor 2.
And the origin of Ego doesn’t really make sense.