Gundam Exia

So, recently I’ve been getting into Gundam, having built two model sets and a third is being shipped as we speak. So, I decided to do a second drawing in my new sketchbook of one of my favorite designs, coincidentally the same one whose RG model is on its way.

Some parts, like the facial area and the smoke, didn’t turn out incredibly well, but I’m still really happy with it overall.

36 Likes

I like the overall shading, the lower right leg is well done :smile:

Dang that’s awesome. The shading and everything is just👌 Real nice.

That is just epic

oh

oh my. I dont have words for this

Its so keewwwwlll

Makes me want to get into Gundam.

I just love the shading. What the heck? Its so good. And the effects and glowing are absolutely amazing…

I warned you…

Obligatory tagging of @Lord_Tuma

1 Like

No regrets, RG Exia best Exia

Okay the Perfect Grade might win out but I’d need to sell my liver to even consider it.

Looks good. I’m still waiting on my mg to complete the season 1 celestial being.

OOF.

have NOT heard good things about it,

I like though some parts were a bit frustrating. I guess it also helps that I mostly only display my celestial being suits. I also kinda had to get mg since I have the others in no grade 1/100 scale.

As of now, I’ve only got 1/144 scales, which should make getting all of CB much easier on me

1 Like

Yeah. Though in the virtues case I still like having the nadleeh inside the suit. It’s unfortunate the 1/144 can’t do that.

Yeah, it’s a shame. I guess we can always hope for a RG of the same quality as the Unicorn, but that might just be a pipe dream all things considered.

Looks rad, especially the shading.