Gunmen Request Topic!

Dai-Gurren and Lazengann.

they’re official gunmen, so google em.

Which one, I’m limiting it to one request per person for now, to try and restrict overflow.

So, just like any type? Even if you don’t have a face, a general description of what you want it to look like helps alot.

Dai-Gurren then.

preferably to scale with the rest (have others use mixel joints?)

Make one, with the MoUP as it’s face.

The rest are going to be the same scale as Nekusa, the one in the main post… making it to scale is going to be nearly impossible… however, I’ll make mini mechs to go with it.

Ok. Should be easy enough.

2 Likes

Can you make the furry one with 16 faces? I almost never see that get any love.

If not how about one of the 4 generals gunmen?

Or neither just one of the non flat faced gunmen (maybe even a custom one with a dragon head.

1 Like

Finally, you are watching the Mecha Anime of real men… I’m so proud of you. /joke

In all honesty, it looks really good.

This sounds fun. Can I get one based loosely upon my self MOC? Here’s a picture:

As for the pilot, could it perchance have plain black legs, with a Powerminers year one printed waist piece, a blue samurai torso from the first run of Lego Ninja, the original two sided face, and a chrome gold crown?

may i request the designs of the mini-mechs?

Sure. They’ll be like 5 pieces tho.

I’ll probably simplify it quite a bit

Sorry, that’s just my sigfig. Now that I think of it, I haven’t posted him here yet, have I? But anyway, can you at least give him the crown and give the mech red pterodactyl wings?

Maybe something like a tiger skull?

1 Like

I don’t have any crowns unfortunately, But otherwise it’s possible. Something based off of the mask with wings.[quote=“Hutere, post:16, topic:28968, full:true”]
Maybe something like a tiger skull?
[/quote]

Sure.

2 Likes

can you make one that looks confused? The colors don’t really mater, but I would prefer white and light blue.

1 Like

Make a Black, silver and red one.
Make the face look like the Avokhii.

Distraxx gunmen.

1 Like

I give you a challenge, OT.

Build Cathedral Terra, constraction scale.

Nah, I’m just kidding. I’d take Enkididu with the helmet, though; something tells me the floatie/ toilet seat piece should work for this guy.

1 Like

My Brian did the thing.

Right.

How about one that is themed like a deer, or an Elk?

What with antlers, and hooves, and such…

1 Like

I am not sure what to say, so I shall watch this with great interest.

1 Like

First one is done.

Also, Tuma requested a Black, Red, and Cyan one. Putting it here as a note to self

If you are still taking requests i would like to see something based on kamen rider decade with less rounded surfaces and with blocky and cylindrical limbs and a small belt maybe?

1 Like