Gunpla Discussion Topic

From what I’ve seen the hip joints are super tight and can shatter pretty easily. That aside, the first few RGs seem to be very finicky and hard to manage in general.

:ok_hand:

4 Likes

Then how about the Shia quant?

I’m sorta stuck on using a Shia mobile suit since I wanted a chest sphere.

2 Likes

I think the RG Quanta is good. Which is what that suits is based on.

1 Like

Omega, that’s an HG…

An awesome kit. Customized one up a while back, absolutely awesome base.

That said, I just don’t think using stuff like Nobel parts on a 00 suit will work. Try looking at other 00 designs first, as they may be more consistent.

3 Likes

Design wise. Completely Different model kits.

Over spring break I tried painting my kit for the first time.
It didn’t go so well…

1 Like

Dude, my first attempt left me throwing a kit out. You did fine for a first attempt.

Also, @Omega_Tahu, I thought you were referring to what engineering the kit was based on. My bad.

1 Like

Thanks! I appreciate the complement.

1 Like

really…?
i mean, judging from the couple of reviews i checked out it seems alright…

1 Like

They are bad…

Get the RG GN 00 Raiser if you want a RG. For a RX-78 get the Hg revive.

1 Like

I’m just thinking

ther needs to be an RG RX-78 Revive.

2 Likes

The Revive Zeta is already a masterpiece.

1 Like

I’ll put it this way, there was a reason I avoided RGs like the plague until I got one of the newer ones as a gift…

I only got RG WIng Zero Custom

More trouble and flimsiness than HGs despite mechanics and designs, though I might get the concept WIng Zero but I think I’ve got enough Wings

MG best

4 Likes

I’ve actually been saving myself for HGs, maybe it’s more manageable, but I should go back into MGs

uuh, alright…
it’s already shipped thought, i seriously don’t know if it’s possible to cancel it or something

no tbh i just wanted a Zaku II
MGs are too expensive and all the HG versions i’ve seen are kinda meh,so…

The Zaku II F2 is a great kit. It’s pretty well articulated, and has a ton of accessories. It’s a slight variation of the normal design, but unless you’re a diehard classic Zaku fan the difference isn’t huge. Just a few extra angles or ridges, here and there.

Yeah i’d check it out but like i said, i have no idea if i can cancel my order now

RIP

I mean hey

The worst case scenario is still a cool static piece :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like