Gunpla Discussion Topic

I’m pretty sure they’ll be using the same frame as all of the 2010ish Wing suits, which i can’t complain about. It’s a pretty solid frame and is very bare bones, so they can pretty easily slap whatever new frame parts they need on top.

I’m very excited about this because for as oversatured as people claim the Wing Zero EW is, it only has two kits that don’t really suck (the old MG and the RG), unless the SDCS came out and I missed it.

@N01InParticular There isn’t an updated kit for the Wing Zero EW, though. The existing MG is fairly anime accurate (by the way, please reply to me by actually replying because @ing can be hard to follow for other people) and is engineering-wise outdated compared to the others. The MG Banshee Ver Ka was a bit ridiculous because it was largely identical to the OVA kit (minus ironically everything that makes the banshee interesting), but this should be totally different from the original MG. At worst it may be a bit similar to the significantly more modern MG Wing (like, not the Zero, and not the EW variant)

Let’s hope so.

Oh and sorry about the @ing I’m still getting used to how this site works.

While we’re on the topic of next phase week what’s everyone’s thoughts on the entry grade granddaddy.

Personally i really like that it has no stickers and it’s gonna be a great kit to paint.

3 Likes

Seems cool but unless I find entry grade in store I’m going to stick to the beyond global.

I wholeheartedly agree.

2 Likes

After years of being into gunpla I finally attempted to use waterslide decals. It’s a lot simpler then i thought it was. It definitely wasn’t a failure for my first time.

4 Likes

It always is a failure my friend at least for me, you got lucky.

2 Likes

There’s one reason I really tried; on the mobile doll may the waterslides look much better then stickers so I practiced on an extra Ayame face; at least that way if I failed it’s on a part that I wont use anyway,

1 Like

AHHHHH IT HAS HAPPENED!

Too bad it’s p-Bandai ( that won’t stop me.)

5 Likes

WHOAH.
That’s awesome

Hopefully we’re getting one step closer to the Gundam Amaterasu.

3 Likes

I still want more mg build series models. Either they got bad hg or a mg could fix so many small issues.

2 Likes

We’ll probably be getting an aegis knight since it’s based on a fairly new mg.

Edit: mgex has been leaked and…

It’s a unicorn ver.ka.

I’m kinda happy because it’s finally been updated but I.e better proportions, new parts and maybe better articulation…BUT THE PRICE IS 23000 YEN ( about 230$)

Edit 2: it’s got led’s. What makes this even worse is a just preordered the pg final battle ver. So I’ve now have no money to buy this!

Edit 3: alright here’s everything we were given in the official announcement; so it’s all new molds, the release date is in September, it take AA batteries and the final price is 25300¥ or $253.00.

Alright that’s it I’m selling my soul.

3 Likes

boy oh boy yet another unicorn kit instead of an actually good design

in other news the HGUC Messer just came out and it’s looking great

2 Likes

Oooh that looks like Eva crossed with Zaku who got eaten by Char’s Counterattack and got thrown back out.

in the best way possible

Shame the movie’s been postponed.

Personally I don’t have a problem with it, the original mg is over 13 years old and is practically a hand grenade. Though I may be a little, no a lot biased since I’m a big fan of the design.

3 Likes

Unicorn sucks give us 0083 2.0s instead

1 Like

GIVE :clap: US :clap: MG :clap: G-SELF

@Frodos_Huna Mgex volume 2?

@CommanderSpencer

I wholeheartedly agree that the 0083 kits need 2.0 but hey who knows There’s still 5 months left in the year.

Edit: while we’re on the topic of 2.0s why do y’all think should get a 2.0 I personally think a mg ez-8 2.0 would be nice.

2 Likes

Oh yeah I got these two

The HGUC Sazabi and the HGUC Hi Nu Gundam

Yes I know they shouldn’t go together, but I prefer the Hi Nu and I’ll get the HWS Nu Gundam later, and even though the Nightingale only exists in MG form, I still prefer the Sazabi to it

anyway these kits are pretty decent for 09 kits. Even though kits have advanced from the way these kits are made and the stuff they have, I think these are really good for how old they are. They’re good enough that I mostly don’t wish for newer versions for a while

though the Hi Nu is disappointing for not coming with a full set of funnels or beam sabers…

That’s the problem with every high grade nu or nu based kit; none of them try to make more then 2 actually work.

1 Like