Halo 5 - Operation: Achilles

Hey, everyone! This topic is primarily meant for those of you who are enlisted in TTV’s Spartan Company on Halo Waypoint. I was looking to see if any of you guys would be interested in trying–hard–for that awesome Achilles armor set that came out with the Infinity’s Armory update not too long ago.

In order to get the body armor, our Company needs to get to level 3 on ALL kill commendations. For that sweet helmet, we need to get to get all those same kill commendations up to level 5. I’m up for it, but it will be a lengthy challenge indeed. My gamertag is “an 3piC L3gnD”, and I also sent this message to the Company via Waypoint. I just thought I’d post it here too for good measure.

So what do you all think? Think you’re up for it?

1 Like

I didn’t know TTV had a company, but let me tell you something, it takes a long time to get the chest, and the helmet takes longer. My company of about 100 active users still doesn’t have the helmet.

Oh yeah, it’ll definitely be a while. But every active user will still be a huge help.

I’ve been trying harder for the Intruder than the Achilles right now, but doing both would be fun, you figure instead of being a Lone Wolf, I could join a “pack”

Oh my that was a cringy statement.

But, if anyone could add me to the Spartan Company, my GT is SQUEAVERKING1, and I’ll be happy to assist in rolling across any bridge, and blowing up any, inhuman, son of a mother dumb enough to get in the way of me and the Achilles MJOLNIR set!

1 Like

That’s the spirit!

If the Intruder is a random Req reward like most armor variants, I wouldn’t be surprised if any of us find it as we go. Of course getting to Achilles will be quite a journey, and who knows what everyone will unlock along the way as they bust open those precious Req Packs.

I found you, however I don’t think I can invite you to the TTV cast’s Company myself. I think you can search the name on Waypoint and submit an application to join. The name is simply “TTVPodcast”, without the quotes. Hopefully Mesonak or someone is diligent enough with the Company to see your request sometime soon. :stuck_out_tongue:

I also just sent you a link to the Company on Waypoint.

Edited for Double Post - Waj

1 Like

Ok, I’ll accept it tomorrow. I won’t be around my Xbox until then.

You can also do it from your computer or mobile device, which might be more convenient (considering Waypoint is kind of a pain to navigate on Xbox).

1 Like

After about an hour of fiddling with the app I sent my application

Yeah, I guess the app isn’t that great, either. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like