Halo:Demons in the Night RP

“No, they do. I’ve dealt with them before, but they didn’t say they would be here.”

“Perhaps we should contact the rest of the team, and join up with them?” Catina asked Aries. “Since we had this Promethean out here, others may show as well, and the rest of the team may have found more.” Catina said to Aries.

“But maybe before we get back to work…” Catina said as she decided to kiss Aries unexpectedly. “Along the way we could go check on the ally we found as well.” Catina told Aries as she put her helmet back on, and waited to see if Aries would join her before walking back to the area she had left the sedated Grunt.

1 Like

Aries tackled Catina, taking off her helmet before making out with her.

2 Likes

Blair watched as she tore Aries off her. “REALLY?! WHAT DID I SAY!”

1 Like

“Sorry Ma’am.” Catina said apologetically, then picking up her helmet and the Soldier’s sickle. “It was actually my fault Captain, I encouraged her.” Catina said to Blair.

She sighed, trying to clam down. “We just attacked, we could have gotten slaughtered, hell they could still be watching us!” She took a deep breath. “Everyone just get on the platform so we can descend.” She ordered

1 Like

Kiana and Deacon stepped on “so what do you think scared them so bad they left us alone?” Deacon asked

1 Like

“Not sure, but we’ll find out.” She said as the platform began to descend with everyone on board. “I’ve never seen that kind before.”

“I have a feeling we may find out.” Catina said as she handed Aries the sickle, and got her shotgun ready.

She had also remembered to bring the sedated Grunt along. Thinking maybe she would find a Plasma Pistol or Needler. Or perhaps see how quickly a Grunt could fire a Gunfighter Magnum. Probably at a faster rate than an SMG can spit bullets.

1 Like

Deacon swallowed nervously as they descended

1 Like

“Catina, try and hold on to that weapon, we could possibly study it.” Blair said the room became dark at the sound of a hatch slamming shut above them, locking them inside as the the only lights they had were the ones on the walls as they descended.

1 Like

Kiana looked around curiously… She’d never actually been inside a forerunner structure, only read about them.

1 Like

“I can try. But of course getting out of here at all may be a bigger priority.” Catina told Blair.

1 Like

Aries kept close to Catina, wanting a more augmented Spartan to defend her if something bad happened. She wasn’t weak, but she was the weakest in the group. Her augments were minimal and her true skill lay in her aim. She also lacked the height of most Spartans, being a foot shorter than Catina.

2 Likes

“So, I guess things aren’t going as well as everyone one thought?” Blair asked as the elevator descend faster. Lights becoming strobes, before suddenly coming to a halt at the lower levels.

1 Like

“you can say that again” Deacon said

The room was lit as it seemed a battle took place, covenant forces laid dead torn to shreds as a few promethean soldiers and assassins armor was scattered.

“well just like our little friend said… Maybe the promethians were keeping some covies here for study?”

“Maybe, but they all ran at once, that thing looked like it could have taken us on by itself.”

“Did they say anything when they left?” Catina asked as she gathered up some Plasma Grenades that were scattered about.

1 Like