Halo:Demons in the Night RP

“She wasn’t UNSC though.”

2 Likes

Catina turned to Aries. “Perhaps I would be able to hear a little bit about yourself later?” Catina asked. In part to help forget about what they have gotten themselves into.

1 Like

OOC may I ask what I missed?

“Actually, I am UNSC… But since I’m from Venezia, a great place to find marksmen if you’re a pirate, they augmented me to suit that more, and being an assassin of sorts…” Aries said to Catina in private.

1 Like

“I guessed correctly then.” Catina told her. “But why speak about your augmentation, and how it could have been on par with other Spartans? Especially right now.”

1 Like

“You’re the only one on this team I seem to care about.” Aries groaned

1 Like

“May I advise you to trust everyone else to get out of this predicament?” Catina asked her. “Trust me, this is going to get really bad really quick.”

1 Like

“What kind of boom do you need?” Bjorn asked.

“I refuse. I only care for what happens to you.” Aries insisted.

1 Like

(Were trapped in a forerunner facility and the flood is with us.)

“What do you got Spartan?” Blair asked him

2 Likes

“Grenades, rockets,” Bjorn looked at Arne “You packed the C4, right?”

“Of course I did” Arne replied.

“And C4” Bjorn concluded.

1 Like

“Ok. We can be a team within a team, and look out for each other. Though everyone wishes to leave this place, especially while still as Human as they were when they entered.” Catina said to Aries privately.

1 Like

“C4? Good we’ll need that, I’m gonna try and attempt to make a ramp from the baloncy, I’ll just need a boost.”

1 Like

“Why don’t we abandon them? Call in more support… I have some credits stashed on Gao… If you’d like to come with me…” Aries said privately.

1 Like

“I heard that! Do you even realize what’s happening right now?” Blair said having to inteurpt at the sound of desertion

1 Like

Ulf put his hands together, providing a platform for a foot, belonging to a person who wished to be tossed in the air “Whenever you are ready”

1 Like

Blair stepped on Ulfs hand. “Alright someone hand me the C4.”

1 Like

Arne handed her a brick of the explosives.

Ulf grunted, as he boosted Blair upwards.

1 Like

“Thanks.” She took the brick and began setting it up. “How powerful are these things?”

1 Like

“That would be more complicated than you realize, even if your idea had gone unheard.” Catina told Aries without going into the fine details of her flawed plan. “But calling in more support, if you can do that, we may need to. Preferably when we are back on the surface and in a good area to be extracted.”

1 Like