Halo:Demons in the Night RP

“Enough” Bjorne said, with a chuckle.

“Trust my brother, you don’t wanna be near that when it goes off” Arne informed her.

1 Like

She nodded as she finally set it. “Alright! Everyone back off to a safe distance, you’ll have to show us how safe a distance we can go though.” She told Bjorne

1 Like

Bjorn moved to a safe distance, because I dunno about heckin explosions.

1 Like

Catina moved back into the hallway with Aries in tow. But she still scanned the hallway with her shotgun in case of more Flood or Prometheans lurking about.

1 Like

Deacon watched the entire room for the slightest ripple of movement while Kiana stood next to him

1 Like

Blair took the detonator and stepped back still in front of the group as she pulled down on its trigger. A large eruption echoed in the room and down the hallways for miles, bound to catch somethings attention, but luckily it had done what she wanted, a piece of the balcony broke off and formed a makeshift ramp up to the second floor.

“I actually had small hope that would work.” Blair confessed stepping forward.

2 Likes

“No where to go but up.” Catina said. Unsure of the order everyone would ascend to the upper level, Catina slowly pushed Aries in front of her.

3 Likes

Deacon and Kiana remained in the back of the group

1 Like

Blair ascended first as she could hear the sound of fighting coming from the other side of the door.

“God ■■■■■■.” She sighed. Going in first only to see it was coming from somewhere else, the fighting was echoing in the halls all around them, it’s sound unable to tracked.

1 Like

Ulf and Bjorn walked close behind Blaire, weapons at the ready. Arne stayed towards the back, finger on the trigger.

1 Like

Catina had helped Aries up the ramp, then went up it herself. They both followed behind the triplets. Catina armed with her M6D in one hand, and the Promethean sickle in the other.

1 Like

Promethean assassins crawled over them on the roof forgetting they were even in the facility as flood began bashing on the door in front of them. The assassins dropped to ground and readied for battle, not caring the Spartans were behind them.

2 Likes

“Everyone ready?” Catina asked. “And it looks like we are allied with these Forerunner machines against the flood.”

1 Like

“allied? Funny joke they’ll probably kill us when they deal with the flood”

2 Likes

“Cat… Come on…” Aries tugged on her arm, nodding toward the exit.

“Aries there isn’t an exit! It got sealed off! Pay some god ■■■■ attention!”

The flood broke through the door as they swarmed in. Infection, carriers, anything the flood had came running at the assassins. They quickly lunged at the forces, their sickles slicing through flood after flood moving around swiftly with ease, digging their weapons into the flood spawns and cutting them apart.

“EVERYONE OPEN FIRE ON THE FLOOD IF THEY GET TO CLOSE! AFTER THAT OPEN FIRE ON THOSE PROMETHEANS!” Blair ordered, as a infection form lunged at her, she quickly shot it and backed away.

1 Like

Deacon picked off as many infection forms he could with his BR, Kiana used her shot gun if they got too close

1 Like

“You guys can handle this, I have my kitty to protect me.” Aries said cheerfully.

1 Like

“Correct. But I did not decide to suddenly stop helping them.” Catina said as she opened fire on Combat Forms with her M6D.

1 Like

“EXCUSE ME?! GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ■■■■ ■■■ BEFORE-■■■■ LOOK OUT!” A promethean assassin confused by the group lunged at Aries and threw her to the side pouncing on top and raising its sickle to slice her throat.

2 Likes