Halo:Demons in the Night RP

Deacon threw the assassin off Aries and unloaded into it’s head, killing it. “We’re a team! We watch everyone’s backs!”

1 Like

“I don’t think she cares, Deacon…she’s an obsessive creep.”

1 Like

Catina hooked her Sickle around the Promethean’s, to first & foremost stop it from killing Aries.

Aries clung to Catina, firing her sniper into the crowd.

1 Like

“that attitude will get her killed. You either watch everyone’s backs or we all die… Especially against this sh*t” he said reloading

“exactly. I’m trying to watch her back but she obviously doesn’t care about us.”

“then kill her” Kiana said as she shot a combat form in the chest “easy solution” the combat form kept swinging for her, she managed to dodge it and fired two more rounds into it’s chest, killing it

Catina grunted as she looked at Kiana. “Fratricide could become a slippery slope…to more fratricide.”

“yeah but it might work out better than having a team mate that does nothing but act like a moody teen during an apocalyptic situation” Deacon said firing at another group of infection forms

“Look Aries needs to drop the act before something happens, I mean how the hell aren’t you freaked out by any of this?” Blair asked Catina

“I’ll speak to her then. I am sure this is not the reason we were placed together on a team. And I honestly don’t find this flood-promethean-covenant slaughterfest very romantic either.”

“less talking more surviving” Deacon said throwing a grenade at a crowd of infection forms. He had to force himself to do every movement. To force himself to act… To stop himself from being paralyzed with fear… He didn’t want to lose another person he cared for to the flood.

1 Like

“Way ahead of you.” Catina said as she pistol whipped an infection form jumping at her to the floor, then killing it with the sickle.

The flood was cut down as they began to retreat back into the room, knowing they were losing numbers.

“AFTER THEM!” The promethean captain shouted as they ran off. Blair watched them leave as she motioned for them to follow her. “Everyone stay quiet.” She said moving into the room and following the prometheans, the walls itself was covered in flood pods and roots.

Bjorn checked the fuel he had left, and followed.

Ulf crushed a stray infection form beneath his armoured boot.

Arne reloaded, readying himself for another onslaught.

Deacon noticably shook as he walked near the wall covered in flood mass

“Something isn’t right.” Blair said almost panic like.

“what’s wrong?” Kiana asked blair

“This…I don’t think the flood is feral. They might be past that stage.”

“So they have a Gravemind, or at least a Proto-Gravemind?” Catina asked.