Halo:Demons in the Night RP

“Finally! You arrived. Everyone on the prowler now.” Blair ordered them

1 Like

Kiana and Deacon without missing a beat walked into the prowler “new boss seems like a real hard *SS” Deacon said to Kiana in a private comm

“Yeah… I need to make extra sure I remember to mute my helmet” she responded

2 Likes

She stepped on waiting for everyone else. “Welcome to fireteam Shield.” She told them

Catina entered the Prowler without saying a word. But was still thinking about Blair’s thinly veiled threat.

And of course Catina had the mental image of her ripping a Promethean Knight’s sword arm off, then shoving it through Blair’s jaw & out the top of her head.

2 Likes

“let’s hope we get along with the others” Deacon said to Kiana

“Yeah unlike the last team”

1 Like

Aries stayed close to Catina, feeling more secure at her side.

1 Like

“now that we are on the prowler what is the mission ma’am?” Kiana asked, it was an awful sounding synthetic voice coming from her helmet mic

1 Like

“Operation: lost light…we’re going to the planet of Descendent, we sent a fireteam to the planet three months ago, and now we have to go find them.”

1 Like

“alright take your bets, covies, or innies?” Deacon said “my moneys on covies”

1 Like

“Maybe Prometheans.” Catina said to Deacon as she approached him and Kiana.

“You were right, but the covenant left the planet not too long ago.”

1 Like

“didn’t think of that” Deacon said

“I’m betting covies, usually the right answer most of the time” Kiana said

“Wait they left?” Deacon said confused

1 Like

“Well, we will find out when we get there.” Catina said. “But more importantly, we may find out why and how that first Fireteam has not been seen or heard from after they were sent in.”

“they’re probably dead” Kiana said

1 Like

“Then we would have to raise the bar, and only get injured really, really bad,” Catina replied.

2 Likes

Kiana muted her helmet, her body language showed she was laughing

1 Like

The triplets built a sandcastle. A horribly elaborate affair, carved in silent anticipation. Waves crashed and broke, out to the horizon, and white sand stretched in every other direction, as far the eye could see. In the distance two figures lounged in chairs, sipping drinks.

2 Likes

“They did, but we began picking up transmissions from the planet last week, Seems the covenant came back. And we’re gonna figure out why.”

1 Like

“Are ONI aware of their command structure with this group?” Catina asked. “On two of my previous missions I was instructed to single out and kill a particular Sangheili. First there was Taggart Watinree, and later on one Lera 'Mokto.”

1 Like

“Well good news, were not killing anything unless we have too.” She told Catina. “And why is the command structure a big deal to you?”

1 Like