Halo:Demons in the Night RP

Catina sent Aries a private com. “You seem a bit angsty. Because of Captain Vallery yelling at you? We could try conversing, and also make the most of it if we are ordered to go looking around in some creepy cave or underground structure full of dangerous green boogermen, that will want to kill us or turn us into boogers as well.”

“Bingo. Blair is leading us into danger.” Catina added in her private com to Aries.

1 Like

“will someone tell me what is going on?”

“Sorry Kiana, commanders orders, can’t tell you”

“D*mn”

Valley had access to all of the teams private comms, while she really didn’t care what people had to say about her. She didn’t say a word as Catina said her comment to Aries.

She has to be joking, she does realize she’s a ■■■■■■■ Spartan, she’s suppose to be always be walking into danger. Especially when ONI assigns you a mission she thought, already finding a new way to find Catina as a joke of a spartan.

1 Like

“all you need to know is that your shotgun is your best friend, it’s the one of the best weapons for this situation” Deacon said to Kiana in a private comm

1 Like

Catina sent two private coms, one to Aries, then repeated what she said word for word to Kiana.

“If you have access to the internet in general. Then search for a video called Hell No: The Sensible Horror Film.” Catina said. “That is more my mood than acting out a Rambo movie right now. Now that means I am either a coward, or brains over brawn. Definitely one or the other.”

“we won’t have access unless we go back to a UNSC base” Kiana said cocking her shotgun and nervously moving with the others

1 Like

“If we live, we can watch it and talk about what we could have done in hindsight.” Catina said as she decided to at least stay with everyone else while they were on planet parasite.

They approached the lights, it was an hour long walk, but it had shown that Solar was here, their were carving in the trees of Fireteams solar emblem.

They came across large tunnel, covered in moss and vines, the lights inside were dead, but lights left by the covenant still shinned light, dried up blood from the covenant surrounded the place, but no bodies were seen. Bullet casings also covered the place, a few still were visible in the grass. Blair raised her gun and approached slowly as she heard grumbling inside the tunnel.

“Anyone else here that?” She said until the sounds of footsteps running came at them. Blair readied her gun as a Grunt came running out, defenseless as he didn’t care they’re were Spartans, he came running scared out of his mind. “BAD THINGS INSIDE! VERY BAD THINGS!” He shouted as he ran away.

2 Likes

“Should he be caught and brought back here to play twenty questions?” Catina asked Blair.

“Affirmative, who wants to go help me chase a grunt?” She asked the group readying to run after it

1 Like

“Let’s.” Catina said as she turned in the direction the Grunt had just ran by them.

Blair ran after, as the grunt looked behind and screamed louder trying to run faster as Blair tackled him. “NO! PLEASE!” He cried out

1 Like

Catina was right behind Blair, and she crouched in front on the Grunt. “What bad things are in there? Flood? If so we will leave as soon as possible, and I guess take you with us. Unless you would prefer to not leave with Humans.”

Kiana and Deacon watched the entrance for anything trying to leave

“The glowy things! They kill friends so suddenly! No one see it coming! They like ghosts!” He said frantically

1 Like

“Glowy things? Can you try drawing what the look like in the dirt?” Catina asked him.

“All I saw is orange light. It cut leader in half then vanish!”

1 Like

Deacon swallowed and tried to drown out other sounds after hearing what the grunt said, focussing his eyes to track the slightest ripple of movement

“Please! Don’t let the glowy thing near me! I no want to die!” He begged terrified.

“Deacon, Kiana you hear that? You see anything move even the slightest fire in that direction.” Blair ordered

Deacon activated his night vision and looked into the tunnel, waiting for anything, he was like a statue standing watch