Halo:Demons in the Night RP

Blair looked at the grunt for a second. “Sedate him.” She ordered Catina as she returned to the two. “I think we might have to go inside, I don’t like the idea. But Solar could be in there. Ready up.”

1 Like

“Yes ma’am.” Catina said as she dug out a med kit, and proceeded to sedate the Grunt. “He may be as safe here as anyplace else.” Catina thought, leaving the Grunt in Fireteam Solar’s defensive position.

(It’s Shield, were going after Solar.)

“Catina, get ready to move in.” Blair told her

1 Like

(Yes. I meant the area that had lights set up and suns carved into the trees.)

Catina joined the others. “Is everyone accounted for?” Catina asked. Noting that the triplets and Aries had been quiet since they had landed on this planet.

(Oh okay sorry dude.)

“Catina, I’m gonna need you to get Aries to focus. I know she’s been admiring you a little too much, and I notice she only listens to you most of the time.” Blair told her on a private comm.

1 Like

“you wanna go in there? F*ck no… That’s a bad idea…”

“Deacon you’re talking to ONI” Kiana said

“F*ck… Yeah you’re right”

1 Like

“I don’t wanna either but We don’t have a choice.” She said leading the team, she turned on her flashlight and looked around at the enterance, the only thing that stood out was the platform in the Center of the room. Blair looked up at the celing, it seemed to have small ledges on the corners, as if it was to have something on it.

1 Like

“there’s plenty of choice! Such as leaving and nuking the planet and never coming back” Deacon said

“Shut up and focus, if you’re so scared you don’t want to drop your guard and have something kill you!” Kiana said

1 Like

“Let me see what I can do,” Catina said.

Catina went back to where Aries was sitting. “How are things from this position that you have been watching everyone?” Catina asked her.

“Could I convince you to focus and rejoin us on this mission Aries? And I think I may have been a little standoffish with you, but we are on a mission right now. And it is possible that all the time I have spent training to be a Spartan, then being a Spartan has left me bad at being a people person.” Catina said to Aries, hoping to get her out of her brooding, and not do anything resembling desertion.

2 Likes

“Everyone on the platform and be ready to hold your ground in case anything happens.” Blair said stepping on the platform and beginning to work on the controls.

1 Like

Deacon and kiana stepped on, Deacon looked towards the farthest corners

1 Like

A quick flash of bright oranges eyes blinked at him in the darkness of the corners as it vanished suddenly.

1 Like

Deacon immediately shot three bursted from his BR “f*ck I was too slow”

1 Like

Blair aimed at where he had shot. “Deacon what was it?” She asked

“green or yellow light (colorblind character mode activate) light… Didn’t get a good look but… it was only there for a second…”

“I wonder if they burn” Bjorn commented, scanning the darkness.

His brothers simply nodded.

Blair looked around as suddenly a promethean soldier sat above the group in the center of the platform looking below them. It’ had less armor on it than a standard promethean. It’s head only had two eye sockets as the rest of its face looked smooth with a line going down the center, it stared at them scanning its targets, as it quietly turned on its weapons, they were orange sickle, it watched over them waiting for the moment to strike its armor shifting constantly.

(They look something like this.)

Arne, barely thinking, aimed and fired at its head.

“my mistake it was orange” Deacon shouted as he rolled behind a pillar for cover

The figure jumped quickly and hooked onto one of the ledges, swinging around to land on it and vanished suddenly as its teleported away.