Halo:Demons in the Night RP

“OK nevermind I was way off… Someone just woke up the angry trash cans is all” Deacon said sweeping the area

Aries tried not to look at Catina, trying to in turn ignore her.

1 Like

Catina set her data pad to the Fireteam’s com channel in case anyone wished to contact her, and removed her helmet. She then walked over to where Aries sat, and attempted to sit down beside her, unless Aries protested.

1 Like

Aries continued trying to remain stubborn.

3 Likes

Catina noticed some flowers nearby. She quickly walked over and picked one of them, then placed it in her hair before returning to her seat next to Aries.

“May I ask where your interest in me had first begun?” Catina asked her.

1 Like

Aries suddenly blushed. “U-um well… I liked your looks… But then I liked your defiance of our leader…” Aries said, putting down her rifle and taking the flower. “These might not be my favorite… But I still like it.”

2 Likes

Deacon looked around for the promethian, he cautiously moved knowing it could see him through walls. stealth and surprise were out of the question… So he had to rely on speed and accuracy

1 Like

“May I ask what your favorite flowers are?” Catina asked. "I was never really into Botany. But I know and like palm trees, also know and kind of hate D’tiraak Nightstalkers. They are carnivorous plants, like something out of a horror movie.

2 Likes

The promethean soldier attempted to ambush the two as they talked.

“■■■■ LOOK OUT!” Blair yelled, shooting at it, her bullet hit the side of its Helmet as it was thrown off, it recovered from being thrown off course,as it dug it’s sickles in to the ground, its mask opened to reveal a orange human like skull, as it shrieked a loud pitch.

Deacon fired with his battle rifle for the orange skull before sucking behind cover

Aries jumped as her rifle went off, killing the soldier. She looked just as it vaporized, and when she didn’t see anything, she looked back to Catina. “I’d love if the Kholo Wildspring still was around… It was a nice flower, five yellow pistols and eighteen green petals…”

1 Like

“Concord has the most beautiful flowers” Ulf said, drawing his Needler.

Bjorn grunted in agreement.

Arne kept his rifle at the ready, amazed that the creature had dodged a bullet.

Blair watched in confusion. “What the ■■■■ was that things?” She said, lowering her gun.

“We where abducted to crush aliens” Arne said, not dropping his guard.

“never seen a glow stick?” Deacon asked

“I haven’t” Kiana said

“So there are Prometheans here?” Catina asked. "Then I guess we were kept in the dark a little by merely being told about “Forerunner objects.” She also said as she walked over and examined the area the Soldier had been killed, and she only found a sicle like blade left behind…

“Kholo Wildspring. Maybe at the least we could find pictures of them.” Catina said. “Or perhaps find a new favorite flower?”

1 Like

The sound of rattling came from above As a dozen of the promethean assassins watched over them, weapons ready to tear them apart till the rattling stopped and the center one spoke up. “They escaped the room, we will deal with these intruders later…for now we must stop them.” One of the promethean said as they stepped back away slowly, backing into hidden vents behind them as they quickly vanished into the tunnels retreating to whatever was going on.

@RedLynx23
(Hey, they don’t have guns. They only have those sickles for weapons.)

1 Like

“wait what they talk?” Kiana said

“Just as much of a surprise to me” Deacon said reloading “never seen this kind before…”

Blair watched in confusIon. “ONI didn’t tell me about these ■■■■■■■■.”

“oh my god ONI doesn’t know about something for once?” Deacon said “that’s actually surprising…”