Halo Discussion (Halo Infinite Hype!)

Are you crazy? the mantis has less armor than the tank! I think the best strategy is using air vehicles the maneuverability can help you avoid the “super attack” so banshee ultras phaetons or wasps.

2 Likes

The wasp is fun

2 Likes

I love it :3

2 Likes

My friend tried using Banshees, so I guess I’ll try to get a Phaeton certification.

About the commendations, I missed out on so many packs holy moly.

Yeah they boosted me to pretty much have nearly everything in the game.

and if you use banshees you’re going to have to spread out the needles so they don’t super combine, the phaeton doesn’t haves shields so its not that bad.

1 Like

So apparently a new boss was added (found this on face book from covanent cannon great guys check them out)

3 Likes

Wait, did they give Halo 5 Firefight?

1 Like

Yes they did

1 Like

Thought Jul was locked up

1 Like

I thought he died

2 Likes

If by locked up you mean murdered by agent lock then yes he was. But remember warzone is just a simulation they probably programed him in

3 Likes

Edited my post for those that might not pick up on that

2 Likes

warzone firefight is gr8

freaking finally, why did file browser take so long

2 Likes

I feel like the only person who likes the Argus helmet

3 Likes

Yes i think you are. Its funny alot of the 343 designs i perfer over the bungie versions but 90% of the armors from the 343 stuff i absolutely hate it.
Im curious to know what the didact would have looked like had bungie made halo 4 (which there were going to do originally im pretty sure)

Silly errors making me add stuff

2 Likes

Argus really lives up to its name in Greek literature, the “Guardian with a thousand eyes” part anyway.

It’s pretty cool though, it kind of resembles the Halo Reach Marine helmet attachments all jumbled together into a single helmet. It also fits the killer sniper vibe that Linda always had in the books imo.

4 Likes

Nah me and my friends like it.

This heritec and those who follow him must be silenced
(Epic call backs and the return of caleb of the prophet of cool looking armor)

1 Like

How can you not love those all seeing eyes.

5 Likes

Argus is fine to me TBH

Linda rocks it pretty well IMO

5 Likes