Halo Discussion (Halo Infinite Hype!)

Who doesn’t want a up-powered fuel rod gun?

My question though is if they’ll implement both fire modes from H5.

1 Like

It might be like the laser that damages while charging with the little tiny bits while also using energy? but fires the big shot when fully charged. but if its just a big fuel rod shot it might be as bad as Jorges chaingun.

enlighten me.

I haven’t got that yet.

Bad as in amazing? Or bad as in useless?

You know how normal chain guns suck, you can’t strafe and you die fast?

Well with Jorges you move slightly faster and take slightly less damage, and its basically an oni turret with buffs.

2 Likes

Oh, so bad as in amazing

I woulda thought that’d fix it’s problem.

(personally I think they need to stop nerfing the heavy weapons and just let them be rarer. I miss the old Incineration Canon)

1 Like

No XD its bad cause you have so many better weapons to spawn that wont limit your mobility.

@Xevins Well I don’t think the incineration cannon is bad now, just less OP as it was. Though I do wish all the turrets would make you walk at normal speeds, and let you use thrust without loosing the gun.

Do not double post. -Eljay

3 Likes

I can accept this.[quote=“AwesomeJoel27, post:852, topic:707”]
let you use thrust without loosing the gun.
[/quote]

That is borderline criminal though.

2 Likes

Imagine if Turrets gave you a speed boost…

Jorge’s gun does it just doesn’t do much.

I guess it makes sense. If you can inexplicably pick up a sentinel beam, then why not grab a Hunter fuel rod? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Rip Halo online.

The Russian exclusive was announced as cancelled today.

TBH I think it would have been awesome as a worldwide release.

Though with all future Halo games being on PC as well as Xbox I guess this is unnecessary.

3 Likes

Well, Halo Reach is six years old!

(and my Xbox live membership ran out today…woopde freaking do"

6 Likes

Your telling me it been six years since i waited in line at the midnight to get reach. Wow

5 Likes

Makes ya feel old, doesn’t it?

(lol I have only had Reach for a few months)

8 Likes

So I’ve always wanted to play Halo, but never had the opportunity, especially when Reach was being advertised. As of yesterday, I played Halo Combat Evolved on my computer, making it my first Halo game. So far I really like it, I can tell it’s a bit dated in some aspects, I’m neither a casual or a hardcore gamer so somethings probably don’t bother me in games as much as other people. But either way I’m really enjoying my first time with Halo, and not just watching gameplay thinking “Dang, I want to play that.” :stuck_out_tongue: Also the M rating is stupid.

4 Likes

M rating for halo? it fits just fine, I assume you haven’t encountered the flood yet?
halo 5 has a T rating and it has barely any blood, Overwatch has more XD

2 Likes

Honestly the only point in Halo CE that this is an accurate rating (and even then if you stretch it) is the marine dialog. That contains NSFW stuff on occasion.

3 Likes

Even so, there’s more NSFW dialogue in PG-13 rated movies like Suicide Squad than anything in the Halo games. Both the MPAA and the ESRB are getting more and more inaccurate as time goes on.

3 Likes