Halo Discussion (Halo Infinite Hype!)

Dangit, now I have to get Halo 5 and a Xbone…

dat EOD…amazing.

3 Likes

I shall be a Ghost Buster…

3 Likes

So I was on the internet, like I do, and I found this.

4 Likes

you know, after reading the fall of reach, beforehand I liked halo 5’s movement, but now that I’ve read it

I have so much more respect for actually moving like a spartan does in canon, it’s really cool

5 Likes

That was the first Halo book I read IIRC

1 Like

It also was the first.

The next one “The flood” was released 3 years later around H1 and "First Strike " was released close to H2

Yes Halo got a book before it’s first game.

I have an unconfirmed suspicion that this is the main reason for the difference between canon Spartans and game Spartans.

2 Likes

That was the novelization of Halo: CE right?
That was why I started to play Halo 2 with my friend, cuz I already knew the ending so we never had to complete CE

3 Likes

Yeah, That was the novelization.

1 Like

One of the most beautiful Things I’ve seen.

2 Likes

Oh gosh, I remember that book. It was the first Halo book that I read. The flood really grossed me out.

In retrospect it did a pretty good job of fleshing out and adding to what was a really bare-bones story (mostly due to an invented-for-the-book sidestory involving the Marines from the Pillar of Autumn trying to escape Halo).

2 Likes

Alright, so apperently 343 plans to completely remove Covenant from Halo 6. I don’t know about you, but this really pisses me off.

1 Like

Source?

1 Like

I heard about it when I was talking with some people on a different forum. Apparently someone in 343 had stated that they wanted to “Get rid of purple”.

1 Like

Source?

1 Like

Like I said, I don’t have an exact source. I was just talking about it with some other people who told me about it.

1 Like

So you don’t actually know from a 343 employee

2 Likes

All I know is that one dude brought it up, and everyone seemed to agree on it.

1 Like

So you don’t actually know if it was 343 or not.

I find it unlikely the Covenant won’t return, because Cortana just formed her own at the end of the last game.

2 Likes

One person gave a direct 343 quote.

Wait, what?

1 Like

I don’t think that’s accurate my dude. They could have been lying

Cortana did, she opened up to anyone that wasn’t human.

2 Likes