Halo Discussion (Halo Infinite Hype!)

I wonder why people did not make a Halo thread that is about all Halo games, so I made one.

Talk about from what you hated about Halo 4 to that awesome Reach assassination you did.

6 Likes

I mostly didn’t like Halo 4 because it didn’t feel like a Halo Game. The exploration we were supposed to feel, I didn’t feel. The emotion at Cortana’s death from Master Chief felt forced, it wasn’t in his character. While the multiplayer was fun, it felt more like Call of Duty with vehicles. Even the armor abilities were bad. I cant remember ever using them.

4 Likes

I can’t quite remember ever using the Hard light Shield unless I was showing off.

5 Likes

Frankly, I can’t quite remember using any of 4’s Armor Abilities very frequently :P.

2 Likes

Promethean Vision man. Really helpful, paired with awareness and the DMR Can help for longer range battles, then keep Plasma Pistol as 2nd.

I used to hate the Plasma Pistol, but back then I sucked.

The Plasma Pistol is one of the best weapons for Multiplayer, paired with the Battle Rifle, take down shield with PP then use the BR for a headshot.

4 Likes

Huh. Honestly, I just forget I have access to AAs most of the time… :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Indeed, so do it.

Also because It’s been like, 2 years since I played Halo 4 MP due to lack of Gold Live.

2 Likes

Hey, I don’t even have a 360 (I only play at a friend’s place).

Halo marathons with a buddy you’ve known for over a decade = Awesome times :smile:

4 Likes

Awesome times dude. You should get a 360 while they are cheap, same with a PS3. Fun times.

2 Likes

well I for one am happy that in halo 5 there will be no armor abilities or loadouts, I think 343 is actually listening to the community and I’m happy about it

2 Likes

I think if they made the abilities similar to Reach, it would be good, as I actually used them. I’m gonna like the new game as long as it gets rid of the call in ordnances and adds elites, I mean come on, 130 levels in Halo 4, and they can’t have an elite Storm armor to easily satisfy someone.

2 Likes

I found something… interesting to say the least

2 Likes

I feel like a noob, but what is it?
And how about the Halo 5 Beta everybody? I feel the need for health packs in the game though. But then again, I should probably play it and not analyze footage. But that requires $410 I don’t quite have.

1 Like

it 'tis the scale chart for most of the planets we know of from the halo games, I honestly really like the look of halo 5, though I will reserve judgement until I play it, I will then post my thoughts, I just want playable elites again

2 Likes

so i played halo 5, my goodness that is a lot of fun, I still want playable Elites, seriously just swap out thruster pack for evade and change the skin

3 Likes

I guess I should say this now… I got MCC. I do NOT own an Xbox One. I do have like $290 toward one. I’m happy to hear it’s great. Imagine how I feel right now with no Halo 5 beta.

1 Like

I think Halo’s needed something like it for a while, but whatever floats your boat.

So much this.

My favorite Covenant vehicle…

2 Likes

Is there too much water? (jk) yeah everything is quite bright

Interesting, really? I think the normal zoom is one of the things that makes it Halo, also they said it did not increase the accuracy of your gun, and it does, while we are on subject take out bullet magnetism

But the Needler is awesome for that reason!!!

the needler is supposed to be like that, not the BR or AR or SMG ect.