Halo: Enemies to Allies Sign Up

Name: Jaxwell Conells Kanane, S-7777 (Spartan-7777)
**Faction:**UNSC
**Class:**Spartan III
Look:

**Weapons:**DMR

M45 TacticalvShotgun

Bio: He’s a surviving spartan from Reach. All his fire-team is MIA, from the battles on Reach. The war was difficult on him and he finds it hard to move on.

1 Like

Accepted.

1 Like

Name: Rick
Faction: ODST
Class: Marine
Appearance: Dull olive green armor, with what looks to be the remains of black highlight. The armor is very scratched and worn.
Weapons: Sniper Rifle, SMG (I don’t know the exact names.) med kit
Bio: An old veteran, Rick is a medic and a sniper. Over the years of the wars, he has learned the skills of both professions.

2 Likes

Accepted

1 Like

Cool, thanks.

1 Like

Name: karrag
Faction: covenant
Class: hunter
Look:

Weapons:
Heavy fuel rod cannon

Name: garrak
Class: hunter
Look:

Weapons:
Heavy fuel rod cannon

Name: akuragu
Class: elite hunter
Look:

Weapons:
Fuel rod repeater
Bio:
1 1/2 times the size of an average hunter, fusing with what remained if it’s bond brother after a Spartan had killed it

1 Like

Accepted.

Name: Michael O’Connor - 2517

Faction: UNSC

Class: Spartan-IV

Look: Spartan O’Connor or Spartan Michael, wears the Hunter-Class Mjolnir Suit.

So basically he has Spartan’s Locke armor and its abilities to dash mid air and perform incredible feats, though it has some differences. Which are as followed, his visor instead of being that light-blue color it is a translucent purple and hits of purple translucent colors are through his body.

On his shoulder armor plates a bit on his chest armor plate and on his legs and back.

He rarely shows his face, so it is currently unknown how he truly looks. Though under his armor his body is slick and normal sized shape, he is muscular and ripped. His armor fits him perfectly and he is very comfortable in it.

Weapons: O’Connor is a master in hand-to-hand combat and he is very skilled in close-quarters weaponry using even his gun without ammo to defeat his enemy.

I am not an expert with Halo weapons so I’ll just show you the pictures. A sniper rifle

Though he is not the best marksman, if he gets his calculations right of how far the opponent or target is and if he takes his time he’ll get a clean shot though not always he is still somewhat good with the weapon.

This battle rifle.

Energy Katana

And a knife which retracts and its holstered onto his right lower leg.

Voice: I don’t think this really matters but I kinda want to tell you guys what his voice would be heard when he interacts with you and in general.

His voice would sound like Keith David’s spawn voice, language warning though there is only one minor wrong word which is butt but in other version other then that it is swearing free.

If you are interested to see how his voice would sound start the video and listen till the beginning till 0:33 then you can close the video.

Bio: Spartan O’Connor is more like a lonely wolf kind of guy, he thinks he can get the job done alone and much faster.

He doesn’t particularly need help from the others but when he sees he is really in need of it he accepts and works in teams, though he is kind of quite when he goes on a mission but others could not help but to feel their spine shiver when they heard him talk because of his voice.

He is this kind of bad boy persona and when he sets himself on a objective he would not stop till he gets it done no matter the cost, though he does not shy to rise himself for the greater good, he will when he thinks its needed and when its in the right place and time.

The War was not that difficult for him though it made him much more colder than he was before, killing and killing over and over again it is not really healthy but at some point he didn’t mind it anymore.

If he has to get his hands dirty on that sweet armor believe me when I say that he will.

Okay so let me know what you think and if he is accepted, hope I did not break any rules or something like that. @MaxinePrimal

PS: If you wonder why I did what I did with that voice it was because I felt like why not be more different than the others and try something new, you know?

1 Like

This is all good. Only issue is that you have one too ma y guns.

I got rid of the Pistol is that good?

Alright. Accepted.

1 Like

Thanks!

Name: Syro 'Zavum
Faction: Covenant
Class: Elite Ultra
Look:

Weapons: Energy sword and Plasma rifle.
Bio: A high ranking elite officer and leader of his battle squadron. While he personally disagrees with the idea of making peace with the humans, he does not doubt the word of the Arbiter. So he tries his best to be friendly with his former enemies.

Name: Flapflap
Class: Grunt Ultra
Look:

Weapons: Needler and Plasma grenades
Bio: A high ranking grunt and second in command of the squadron. He’s incredibly cocky and confidant because of this. The only reason the others put up with him is because of what Syro might do if they don’t.

Name: Spot
Class: Squadron pet
Look:

Bio: Spot is a regular Locust walker, given life by the Lekgolo colony inside. He’s considered the pet mainly because no one else knows what to call him. He’s really no different from a little puppy dog, if the dog was a massive multi ton walking death machine. He follows orders and commands very literally so others need to take care when talking to him. And unfortunately for everyone else, he takes orders almost exclusively from Flapflap.

2 Likes

And no, I am not implying they all have mjolnir armour, this was just what I saw as the best way to get at least an idea for what they’ll look like, but yes, I am implying they all have helmets.

Name: Donovan k. Torrent

Nickname: Doktor/The Doktor

Class: UNSC

Look:

“And here I’d like to quote an old earth video game I used to play. Practically a relic in age and quality, yet still thriving in community. ‘It’s time to practice medicine.’”

• ‘Doktor’ Donovan K. Torrent to a captured insurrectionist soldier he was tasked with keeping alive while being transported to viable location for proper interrogation
    Said interrogation was later deemed unnecessary after ‘Doktor’ managed to ‘convince’ the soldier to willingly give up all of the wanted answers and then some.

Weapons: Type-53 plasma caster

I suppose you could also consider his medical kit, a rather large bag with a red cross crudely stitched on it, as such. It does have a rather disturbing amount of scalpels in it… and is that a bone-saw in there?
I-either way, it has more than enough in it to accommodate surgery for a full squadron and maybe even then some if the injuries requiring surgery weren’t too supply costly.

Of course it was never said said accommodation would be a comfortable one

Bio: Donovan, or Doktor was trained to be, and is one of the best in the field of in, and out of combat aligned medical practices, and torture/‘information gathering’ skills you’ll meet. Though the second was less a purposely taught skill, than a… welcomed ‘discovery’.

He is also most assuredly has at least some form of mental problem/condition. His tendency towards making rather… dark, and less than comedic ‘jokes’ certainly doesn’t help in convincing otherwise.

‘Doktor’ took the sudden declaration of peace rather… well. Oddly too well at that. While certainly not active in attempting to befriend their alien foes suddenly turned comrade, he’s far from hostile towards them… and just as far friendly… though that’s not that unusual, he’s always seemed to treat everybody rather the same… almost as if he saw them all through the same film of neutrality.

‘Doktor’ (as he’s become nicknamed) was assigned to the same team as ‘Bouncer’, and ‘Quotes’, the only surviving members of their squad.

Removed characters

[spoiler]Name: Daniel Ruiz

Nickname: Quotes or TOS/Toss

Class: ODST

Look:

Hasta la vista, baby.

• Quotes before detonating a bomb that wiped out the covenant installation ‘his’ team was assigned as their main objective to take out.

Weapons: A pair of M7/Caseless Submachine Gun

M392 Designated Marksman Rifle

(Quotes has apparently modified his DMR to also have a fully-automatic rate of fire as an option.)

Bio: Not much about Quotes is known, or at least not to those he’s assigned to.

What is known is that he’s the only survivor of his ODST team, and due to whatever happened to cause this he became… mute in a way.

Designing an entire system to ‘speak’ for him, mainly through use of text to speech software, but also (rather ancient) sound clips where they can be fit in, and be operated by a basic, ‘dumb A.I.’… Though said A.I. does have a tendency to at times give rather intelligent suggestions for something made only to run a ‘speech software’.

He was assigned as protection for the squad containing ‘Doktor’ and ‘Bouncer’, due to their assigned objective being the elimination of a covenant installation on the ring.

While their mission was successful, ‘Qoutes’ being the one to detonate the explosives used in its destruction, all members but ‘Qoutes’, ‘Bouncer’, and ‘Doktor’ were eliminated before its completion.

Name: Jeremy Clark

Nickname: Bouncer

Class: Marine

Look:

“G-guys? I-o-oh. Oh god. E-everybody’s dead.”

• Bouncer after the loss of his one of his teams

Weapons: Type-25 Grenade Launcher

M6C Magnum Sidearm

(Only other weapon he can store with a reasonable amount of its ammo along with the extra grenade launcher ammo he carries. (Most of which is carried in a rather large pack on his back, and only a few clips strapped to his torso for easy (albeit dangerous) access.))

Bio: Bouncer is, while one of the luckiest shot with a grenade launcher (and carrying quite an impressive number of hits to confirm it), it one of the unluckiest in terms of teammate survival. Or at least escape from injury.

So far in near every team he’s been a part of he’s eventually become either the only surviving, or at least combat able member. This has made many others… wary of allowing him into their squad, fortunately for him the one ‘Doktor’ and ‘Quotes’ was a part of wasn’t… unfortunately his bad luck seems to have carried through, leaving only the 3 members alive.[/spoiler]

Haven’t been able to read through all these yet, but I do have a couple things to say.

One, each player can only have two characters maximum. Second, this isn’t mandatory, but I would like to suggest at least one covenant character, seeing as there are a lot fewer covenant than UNSC at the moment.

2 Likes

Dangit, just realized I got confused with the Hunter thing… I mean, eh… I’d be willing to get rid of at least one of these guys, but two’d be a… well, honestly just a maybe.
I mean, I am at least semi-known for being able to play a (ridiculous) number of characters during the RP’s I’m in so honestly I don’t see at least three being all that difficult… Man, I have never realized just how limited my play style can be…

Why exactly is there such a, well, small limit?

1 Like

Makes things easier for me to keep track of as a GM.

Ah… makes sense… I’ll… see what I can do.

Getting rid of ‘Bouncer’ at least. (Not deleting his profile though if that’s alright, at least want to keep it for possible later reference.)

1 Like

We doing this or no?

Give it time. If we don’t get more players by tomorrow I’ll start it.

1 Like