Halo: Enemies to Allies Sign Up

Alright, sounds good.

I should hopefully have a sangheili character made & up by then.

2 Likes

Awesome.

Name: Suvo 'Telcam

Faction: Covenant

Class: Elite Major

Look:

Weapons: Type-51 Directed Energy Rifle/Improved

Plasma bladed tonfa’s, custom made.

Weaker than the average plasma blade, but still more than enough for standard armour.
Also can be used as just standard tonfa’s, the weapon itself being a metallic grip & shell from which the plasma blades project

While plasma blades themselves are restricted to only the Sangheili elite, little is stated for weapons of similar ability, but different make and function, and, well, Suvo always did love a challenge, even if it did go against the standard Sangheili mentality. So long as it didn’t go against his honour of course.

So he made himself his own weapon. Something new, something of custom design, and human ingenuity. Though he kept that aspect a secret. What can he say? He never really could ignore the honour he saw so many humans fight with, nor could he truly understand why their leaders were so adamant in killing them rather than inviting them into their fold. But alack, he was but a common soldier, and far from one who would question a superior’s orders.

The weapons were of course, weaker than the standard blade, but that was a given. Anything more impressive than such would’ve been taken as a slight against their wielder’s honour, and potentially cause him to lose his newfound weapons in favour of making them another standard of the higher classes.

He made them through his own toil and effort. His own sweat, blood, tears, and research. A rarer occurrence to be seen since their incorporation into the Covenant, and their subsequent lack of a need to continue weapon crafting in favour of allowing the engineers to carry out such tasks.
The fact he, and he alone owned such also helped him in avoiding such a fate.

Bio: Suvo was rather… relieved compared to essentially the rest, or at least majority of his brethren when the truce was announced.

He’d always found it difficult to ignore the honour with which so many humans fought, and the confusion he always felt around the severity in which they were commanded to eliminate this species rather than invite them into their fold. But alack, he was but a common soldier, and far from one to argue against his superior’s commands.

This newfound change is but a relief, an allowance to finally stop acting against what his mind and honour tell him is wrong, but should a day come when they are commanded to retake the fight, he will not hesitate to do so. His honour demands it.

2 Likes

I like this! I’ll wait for @MaxinePrimal to give the final verdict, but to me, at least, this is acceptable!

1 Like

I love it l! Accepted!

2 Likes

Are you still accepting new characters?

I believe so.

Yes. Please feel free to join.

Okay, here goes nothing.

Name: Je’l-Karimm

Class: Hunter

Look: missing some of his armor and spines. Wears a black tattered cloak

Weapon: his bare claws

Bio: a swindler, crime lord and business man, Je’l Karimm sometimes runs underground dealings and black market trading on a junk planet, which is ridden with crime and deceit

1 Like

I like it, though I think the personality would be much better suited to a Jackal.

1 Like

Okay, I’ll make him a jackal. (I would change the bio now, but I have reached the maximum amount of edits for the day.:stuck_out_tongue:)

Alright. Maybe you could rewrite it real quick then? Just copy paste and make the changes.

(Here is the new bio)

Name: Je’l-Karimm

Class: Jackal

Look: missing some of his armor and spines. Wears a black tattered cloak

Weapon: his bare claws

Bio: a swindler, crime lord and business man, Je’l Karimm sometimes runs underground dealings and black market trading on a junk planet, which is ridden with crime and deceit

1 Like

Did you forget to edit the appearance or?

You know what, forget it. You get the idea. Accepted.