Halo: Enemies to Allies

Doktor, still muttering, was also in the entrance, having remained there following his failure to catch Briggs and crew before they left.
Whether or not anyone was willing to interact with him was another matter.

Few, if any, were ever known to willingly interact with the combat medic outside of scheduled checkups.
His (obsessions) interests, such as his hobby of rather unorthodox medical experiments or ‘sharpening of his surgery skills’ in his free time, should’ve been known more than enough by the soldiers he was currently assigned with.

Rick commed S-7777. “Hey, soldier. Would ya mind pickin’ up my poker chips and some pizza ingredients? I’ll be needin’ it over at the Covenant camp.”
@Jcton

S-7777 reports in on the comm,
“Sir, should I also find similar ingredients for pie or cake and we can have a celebration?”
He says the last part sarcastically, though he begrudgingly finds the poker chips quickly and asks around for the pizza ingredients.

“Actually, that’s be great.” Rick blipped over the sarcasm.

He grabs the pizza ingredients and the poker chips and puts them in the warthog. After that he yells for anyone who wanted to go to the alien camp to go with him, before starting the warthog’s engines.

OOC: the warthog is still at the human base correct?

1 Like

The Warthog currently resided in a cave near the Library.

“Ah! Perfect! It appears my schedule need not be further changed.” Doktor (assuming he could hear him/this was a comm message) quickly replied before heading over with a cheerfully hummed tune.

Syro 'Zavum lead the humans and his personal troops to a large central building. Inside was what looked to be a table with chairs around it. Although the table has no legs, and hovered above the ground.

Briggs, Thomas, and the two other NPCs that had followed the two remain standing, figuring it’d be best to do so until Syro asked them to sit.

“Please, sit down. There is much to discuss.”
He said politely.

Thus do the aforementioned humans each take a seat.

“Now this alliance changes many things. Lets make sure we utilize this to its fullest extent. Any suggestions?”

Rick sat down next to another ODST soldier. He raised his hand. “I can make us some pizza, and cake, and also teach y’all how ta play some Texas Hold’em! That’ll get the troops friendly right quick.”

1 Like

“What is this cake? Is it a weapon?”
Asked an elite in red armor.

“I think it’s some kind of tool or vehicle.”
Syro whispered to his

Rick rubbed his hands. “Its a super sweet, delicious food that we eat when celebrating something.”

“So it is a food? Well this is certainly a time for celebration. I am eager to try this cake. And while we talk about food, who is hungry? I would be happy to provide you something to eat.”

Rick shook his head. “Thanks, but no thanks. I’m treatin’ y’all to some pizza.”

“If you wish for us to try your food, then it would only be fair that you try ours.”
Syro said politely.

Rick shrugged. “Fair’s fair. Hit me with yer best shot.”

Syro looked to the red elite next to him. The elite nodded and walked away.

“While we wait, perhaps you could tell us of your home world. Covenant knowledge of, oh what is it callled. Earth is it? Our knowledge of this world is quite limited.”