Halo: Enemies to Allies

The warthog would soon arrive at the covenant camp. S-7777 jumps out after parking the machine and grabs the pizza and the poker chips. He strides over to the camp entrance.
@MichaelTheLightBringer

O’Connor gets out of the Warthog as well, he didn’t grab any food because he was not hungry and he was not about to reveal his face not to them no. He followed S-7777 to the camp. (@Jcton)

S-7777 took the pizza and poker chips into the camp. He quickly comms back Rick (@meepinater) saying that he arrived. S-7777 glances back to O’Connor,
“Sadly this foodstuffs is for our Commander, so he can fratinize with the enemy.”

O’Connor glances back at him with a soulless look. “Good, because I never did intend on eating anything.” he said. (@Jcton)

Rick ran over. “Thanks, soldier.” He saluted and ran back to the group. “I got pizza!”

S-7777 hands over the pizza and walks back to the warthog ready to head back. He says to O’Connor,
“I’m going to head back. You can stay here if you wish.”

“I’ll stay here.” O’Connor said. (@Jcton)

S-7777 nods and turns to leave.

“I’m also staying.” Doktor replied, having finally managed to struggle his… ‘medkit’ out of the warthog.

“I have both a medical supply report to give, and hopefully an update to write.”

O’Connor looked at the Doktor, seeing that he struggled puling out his medkit out of the warthog, he kept on staring at him.

1 Like

Doktor seemed relatively unperturbed by the Spartan’s typically rather ominous staring.

Quite literally whistling a jaunty tune as he quickly slid the rather large bag onto his shoulders and began walking into the camp.
Bypassing the Spartan by a good bit of walking distance before suddenly whirling around, snapping a pair of fingers and calling out, “Ah yes! You! One of our resident Spartans! O’connor or some such like that, no? I do hope you, and your fellows won’t be giving me any trouble when your mandatory in-field health checkup is due.
I can assure you that doing so willingly will make the process go much, much more smoothly than it will if any of you choose to be a tad obstinate over it.
I may prefer my patients be willing in their involvement, but that doesn’t mean I have anything against it being otherwise.” He said, his tone, despite the rather dark, and quite possibly threatening topic of his speech, implying he was carrying a rather beaming, joyous smile beneath his helmet.

“Now then, please do spread my little… message to your compatriots, and ta-ta! I have medical stores to catalogue!” He finished, his voice instantly losing any possible touch of threat to it as he gave the Spartan a quick wave before whirling back around and continuing on towards the camp.

Humming his tune all the while.

1 Like

O’Connor said nothing at first and he stared at him, he then managed to peek the pace and walk together with the Doktor, he looks at him and says. “You are quite the conversationalist.” he said, with his dark and deep booming voice taking over.

“What can I say? As I’ve learned in my years of practicing the art of medicine, one’s patients always tend to find it a bit more… comforting to have one who comes off as a friendly face, rather than a cold, emotionless practitioner, caring for them. It both helps ensure less of a chance of struggle and fear when it comes to potential surgery, and helps better lower the guard of those with certain fears associated towards certain activities such as I must preform. Such as needles, a common phobia, be it mild or not, that can easily be countered through just the right touch of calming distraction before, and as you stick one in.” Doktor replied, his tone still indicating a rather large smile was most likely adorning his face beneath his helmet.

“Along with that, you’d never believe the little… tidbits of information one can gleam from one who views them as the… if not trustworthy, more caring… acquaintance despite whatever they may have done to them beforehand.” He continued, his tone taking on a touch of a… darker feel with the rather enthusiastic delight he spoke of such… additional benefits, before quickly returning back to a lighter tune as he chuckled and said, “But that’s just a side benefit associated with only… certain other individuals I can assure you hold no relation to anyone I, or you are currently assigned with.”

O’Connor takes a moment and nods. “I’ve never been one for chit chat.” he said. “No offence but by far you are the most conversationalist I’ve ever met in my life, also how did you know my name, you read my records or just my reputation alone serves me right?” he asked as his voice went from being intrigued.

“A mixture of both. I am our resident medical practitioner, so I of course needed access to at least a few basic medical files on both our average, and less than average teammates. And basic they were.” He replied, his voiced laced with an underlying tone of disgust as he spoke about what information he was given.

“Now I do understand the necessary secrecy around you Spartan’s and all, but puh-lease! How can they expect me to keep even one of their literal super soldier’s alive if they can’t even provide me with any information beyond basic weight and height measurements, blood type, and such other, basic, near irrelevant information! And what they did provide me on your clearly modified internal workings was so black-lined I could’ve licked an inch and still ended up sweating ink for a week! Digital make or not!” He continued, his voice and tone practically vehement in his irritation and disgust before he quickly calmed down, continuing with, “Luckily due to some of my previous work and all I’ve managed to net a small, but beneficial enough… circle of those in… high enough places favours, both in terms of being owed, and considered a… trustworthy enough individual, and more than enough to get exactly what I wanted.”

“Now don’t worry, not even I’m rude enough to dig into certain places I know your fellows, and certain others, would rather appreciate I didn’t, I know how touchy most of you can get about your true names and all.” He continued, seemingly flashing the Spartan yet another unseeable grin as he cocked his head to stare at him through his own visored helmet.
“I only went for what medical information I needed, and let me just say, what was done to you? Absolutely brilliant!
What I wouldn’t give to meet and talk with whatever mastermind came up with the ideas! Why, I’d say I’ve near even discovered and idol of sorts! Even if some of said… differences do lead towards rather irritating future possibilities. I still have yet to devise a way to crack through one of your skeletons if such in-depth surgery is ever needed, much less managing to keep it held together long enough to heal with your musculature pressing on it.”

1 Like

“I’ve been a special case for the long run, sorry for causing you troubles but I couldn’t have had anybody know about my identity. Most of the people forget how I look like as I barley to never show my face and for good reason.” he said, the Doktor managed to crack O’Connor abit as he began a conversation.

“As to why my files are that secret…it is for good reason, you wouldn’t believe what kind of things I have done and needed to go through, as far I can assume, for you it is a privilege meeting me but don’t get any ideas of me allowing you to make surgery and take an in-depth look at my skeleton.” he concluded.

“Oh have no worries, you’ve given me little more trouble than any other Spartan I’ve had the company of. You and your fellow’s are just the first batch I’ve truly been able to justify getting a… deeper look into. Why the thought of being the assigned medical practitioner for such as you all just sends a shiver up my spine! Such exotic, yet still so similar biology!” He replied, quite literally giving a small shiver as he spoke, his tone dripping with a somewhat disturbing level of glee and fascination.

“Also, don’t be so quick to write such a possibility off just yet, we may be currently holding… peace with our long time foe, but that doesn’t mean future danger won’t lie ahead. And with such a danger as one will find in war, there comes many a chance of such surgery being necessary. Even for such a… ‘super’ soldier as yourself.”

“If the enemy will decided to make another war, I’ll ended with just a flick of my rifle aiming and shooting a bullet right between their skull right inside their brains.” O’Connor said as his dark booming voice took over, making the matter very seriously.

“And if they try the same? A bullet, no matter where it lodges, can turn fatal if left alone, and with such a structure as yours, digging one out could turn into quite an… invigorating task for one such as I.”

O’Connor stared at the Doktor, he was think that of course he had to assume the worst. “No offense but that will never happen, I’ve been at War since whenever and did earn my skill in combat and never really had a problem such as this.” he said. “But, however I know what you mean and I’ll surely have my back and you…well if so try to stay out of trouble.”