Halo: Ghosts of The Journey Special Edition RP

(So for the sake of getting things moving again, were timeskipping.)

Two months passed as Blake never heard for Kyanna beginning to panic as he paced back and forth in his room.

Achilles watched over The Capital. The Black Legion homework as the fight with the covenant had died down. He began thinking of their next move.

1 Like

Deacon placed a hand on Blake’s shoulder “hey it’ll be fine man… Just give her time” he said as he noticed a black pelican fly into the hangar “why the f*ck are spooks here?” Deacon said out loud but quietly enough so only Blake could hear

2 Likes

“I…Deacon…I know.” He sighed looking at the pelican.

1 Like

Leo sat in his cell quietly. “I’m sorry Blair… You probably think I died…”

2 Likes

The pelican opened and a lone spartan IV walked out, wearing a strange set of armor “I guess they’re just here to test out a new toy” Deacon said chuckling as the spartan walked over to Blake and Deacon, as if knowing they were already there

“Spartan Karmyn” a female voice spoke “Spartan 1915 reporting sir” they gave a crisp salute

2 Likes

“Umm who are you?”

1 Like

Ace pulled out a drive from the ship’s computer, completely unnoticed

2 Likes

William notices him. “THE HELL ARE YEE DOING?!”

1 Like

The spartan lifted off their helmet to show a familiar face “boo” Kyanna said giggling

2 Likes

“RED!” Blake shouted in joy picking her up.

1 Like

“i was uploading some information about the black legion i had”

2 Likes

“Let me see it first.”

1 Like

“i think not”

2 Likes

“Show me the ■■■■ info kid, or I can make it look like your stealing data.”

1 Like

Ace presses a button on his wrist disabling William “you didn’t think i forgot about you?”

2 Likes

William stood their confused. “You think they didn’t learn the first time about you?” He laughed. “You can’t do anything kid. They took your privlages. All UNSC security to the bridge, he’s at it again.”

1 Like

Ace activates his camo, and runs to the hanger “■■■■,■■■■,■■■■”

2 Likes

“I thought they told me I was going to be needed for something…” Leo sighed as he stared at the ground.

“Oh shut up kid. You are just getting kept here indefinitely. If anything Sky, could use you as cannon from fodder.” A marine yelled at him.

“Sky… Can I meet with her? Please!” Leo begged. ‘It has to be the same Sky I knew…’ he thought.

The marine laughed, “Fine, you’ll probably annoy her and you’ll end up dead.” He sent a message to Jasper requesting Leo wanted to meet with Sky.

3 Likes

Sky soon appeared. “Leo?! Is that you? Holy sh*t…” Sky said.

3 Likes

“no time to catch up you two” Deacon said as Kyanna put her helmet on, and they began running towards the bridge

2 Likes