Halo: Ghosts of The Journey Special Edition RP

Ace laughs maniacally, before hitting another button “squeeze harder baby, because you’re in trouble now!”

2 Likes

Security came in and aimed their guns at Ace.

“What’s going on?” Amand asked walking in seeing Ace. “God ■■■■■■.” He said becoming angry.

1 Like

“you little” Kyanna put his hand in between her sword blades as she stabbed into the ground then stomped on his other wrist “you move and one hand is gone” she growled

2 Likes

“random jump in 5, also virus alert!”

2 Likes

(Bruh don’t take over characters without permission, i don’t know how it works in RWBY but that don’t fly here. Thank you.)

“William what’s going on?” Amand asked.

“I don’t know! Just kill him already!” William shouted. “But he’s right, we’re making a random jump.”

“Execute him!” Amand ordered.

OOC: my bad

1 Like

Kyanna ripped Ace’s helmet off and threw it across the room, keeping her foot firmly placed on his wrist

2 Likes

“You okay?” Sky asked.

3 Likes

Leo shook his head. “No…”

3 Likes

(I edited my post.)

1 Like

“Well, you’re on my team now, tell me what’s wrong? I treat my.team like family, I keep their secrets.” Sky said.

3 Likes

“yes, kill me, that means i win!” he says, grinning

2 Likes

Blake grabbed him by the threat. “Your not winning that easy. What did you do!”

Catina slapped Ace across the bridge of his nose with her armored glove. Then she looked at Blake, and shrugged two seconds later.

1 Like

“I miss Blair…” Leo said quietly to Sky.

3 Likes

“let’s see, random jump, and opened a broadcast of multiple top secret files, and a few other things”

2 Likes

“Are you going back to licking Achilles boots?” Catina asked.

1 Like

“no, i just really hate ONI”

1 Like

“He lying about the file thing, I’ve tripled checked we’re clear there. There locked down tight.” William stated.

“You know what ■■■■ this.” Blake took the magnum out and placed it in Ace’s mouth pulling the trigger.

2 Likes

“My little nerd has a girlfriend! Oh my gosh that’s adorable… You’re all grown up…” Sky said. “We can find her for you.”

3 Likes