Halo: Ghosts of The Journey Special Edition RP

Ace smiled as he died

2 Likes

“She probably thinks I died… I also can’t do anything as an ODST… I just get thrown around.” Leo sighed.

3 Likes

“I’ll protect you. We’ll find your girl, got it, nerd?” Sky asked, holding him my the shoulder and smiling.

3 Likes

Leo smiled, “Do you think you could help me become a Spartan?”

3 Likes

“Anything for a friend like you.” Sky nodded. She then hugged him. “For a while I thought you died…”

3 Likes

“I thought the same for you… Thanks Sky…” he said returning the hug.

3 Likes

“Anytime.” Sky said, not letting go and making it a little awkward.

3 Likes

“Um… Sky… you can let go now…:” Leo said awkwardly.

3 Likes

“■■■■■■…get his corpse out of here and find out where we are going.” Amand told the group as he made his way out of the room.

“Isn’t this a special reunion?” Blake joked looking at Kyanna. “Welcome back Red, but what are you doing here?”

3 Likes

“R-right.” Sky nodded. “So where was your girl last time you saw her?” Sky asked, letting go.

3 Likes

“UNSC… The Um… I can’t remember the ship name…” he sighed.

3 Likes

“That’s horrible… We’ll get her out of there.” Sky said.

3 Likes

“N-no… I want to go back…” he said.

3 Likes

“Leo? I…” Sky was lost for words. “You still want to be in the UNSC?”

3 Likes

“I miscarried” Kyanna said

2 Likes

Blake eyes widen as the world around him faded to black. She what? No, no she has to be telling some real sick joke. he stared at her not saying a word.

1 Like

He nodded, “Ya… Blair was part of the legion at one point… She would never come back…”

3 Likes

“B-but… Alright… Leo, I need some time to think about this. You can meet the rest of my team though, Grace is especially nice, she’ll introduce you.”

3 Likes

Leo nodded, “I’ll serve as long as you think is necessary… if you make me a spartan.”

3 Likes

“I will.” Sky nodded.

3 Likes