Halo: Ghosts of The Journey Special Edition RP

“The design and the helmet. You gator lover.” He teased her.

“ni’ jafla” she said giggling “not just a gator, but a female gator…”

1 Like

“My female gator.” He joked kissing her again.

Leo and Sky had arrived. He quickly found a computer he could use to communicate with Blair. He logged in with his credentials and started a call.
“Please pick up… please pick up…” he kept repeating.

1 Like

“no I mean this armor was made by one” she said giggling

1 Like

“Oh…whoops.”

Blair looked at her datapad and answered it. “Hel-hello?”

1 Like

“Bl-Blair! It’s me! I’m sorry I didn’t call for so long… it’s a long story…” Leo said.

1 Like

“LEO! WHERE ARE YOU?! ARE YOU OKAY?!”

1 Like

“I got captured by the Last Regiment… they’re part of the Legion… but I have a childhood friend here though… she is going to help me get back!” Leo said with a smile.

1 Like

“she reverse engineered Mjolnir to make it better… This armor was a gift when she requested a duel”

1 Like

“THE LR! NO LEO! DONT LET THEM NEAR THE UNSC!” Blair shouted in panic

“She did a very good job.” Blake said

1 Like

“Th-then how do I get back…” Leo said nervously. “I-I don’t think Sky would lie to me…”

1 Like

“anyways… I guess we should go back to the others”

1 Like

“No! Listen Leo, I was second in command! He’s gonna use the LR to his advantage! And you won’t like how he does it.”

Blake nodded as he took her hand. “Welcome back baby. I missed you so much.”

1 Like

“I missed you too… After you told me what happened I enlisted to this… Sorry for being silent but they wouldn’t let me speak to you while I was in training”

1 Like

“Th-then what do I do… I am just a prisoner under them at least for now…” Leo responded.

1 Like

“No I missed seeing you in person, getting to hold you in my arms.” He whispered.

“I…I…I don’t know Leo.” She said calming down.

1 Like

“wonder if the others missed me as well, anyways go get your rib checked…”

1 Like

“I can’t run away… I’ll be killed… I have to stay Blair… Sky said she’d keep me safe…” Leo said nervously.

1 Like

He nodded as he kissed her again. “I’m sure I’m fine anyway.”

“Alright, keep in touch Leo…please.”

1 Like