Halo: Ghosts of The Journey Special Edition RP

“Well he’s not touching him.” Sky said.

3 Likes

“Y-ya… I’m part of the Legion now.” Leo said nervously.

3 Likes

“Guess your gonna have to tell him that then.”

3 Likes

Sky nodded. “If he goes to see him, I’m going too.” Sky said.

3 Likes

“You needed To go anyway.”

3 Likes

Leo nodded. “O-okay… C-can we get this over with…” he said nervously.

3 Likes

Catina laid on her bunk aboard The Law Bringer. Wondering along with everyone else where the hell they had jumped to. And if they would find an uninhabited planet, colony, or space station that they could resupply, and maybe even refuel. Especially before the crew started eating each other.

In the nearest mess hall to where Fireteam Daylight had been stationed. Hannah sat and spoke with Grace.

“Aries was right. I had survived Kholo. And it was a little misdeed of mine, killing my abusive ex-boyfriend Diego, that caught Achilles attention and thus he gave me an invite to The Black Legion itself.” Hannah said. “Then I had recently been placed under Sky’s command.”

“May I ask about how you wound up being placed with Fireteam Daylight?” Hannah asked Grace.

3 Likes

Deacon was in his bunk reading one of his D&D books

3 Likes

OOC: I just realized that ace never got his AI

2 Likes

(and now he’s dead… Welp)

2 Likes

“Captain we got something…and there’s a lot of them, but their not coming near us.” William spoke up

“What are you talking about?” He asked confused.

“Theres a cluster of large ships not far from us, hold up…some of them are-Captain I’m picking up a message!” Amand nodded to William as he played it out loud.

“THIS IS CAPTAIN KARI! THE LEGIONS GIVING US HELL! COMMANDER IF YOU GET THIS WE NEED TO ESTABLISH A LINE OF DEFENSE AT OUTPOST-29! I REPEAT WE CAN’T HOLD OFF THE LEGION MUCH LONGER! GET OUTPOST-29 EVACUATED AND PREPARED FOR WAR!” The man shouted.

“Kari? Outpost-29? William we need to investigate. Fly towards those ships.”

“Doesn’t matter sir their coming near us!”

Three ships came flying towards the Law Bringer, One of them was a Marathon while the two were stalwarts, all of them in damaged as longswords helped evacuate them. Legion ships in hot pursuit as it ignored the Law bringer.

“Sir they’re trying to make contact.” William told him as Amand nodded again.

“This is captain Yun of the First Wave. Listen you shouldn’t stay here at the moment, help us get the Legion off our back and we can talk.”

“What are we dealing with then?” Amand asked him.

“Two Destroyer and a old Halycon. There were a lot more ships but one of our boys stayed behind and self destructed, needless to say his plan worked someone but we still got Legion pricks on our tail.”

“Understood Yun, we’ll provide support if you can do the same to us.”

“That can be arranged.” The communication ended as Amand popped his neck. The five ships that were flying towards them began to turn around and the Law Bringer moved foward at the three ships.

"William, fire the archer pods at the destroyers and use the MAC cannons on the Halcyon.

“Understood.” The weapons began to fire from the ship. The Halycon was hit hard from the MAC cannon as it attempted to return fire, only to see its MAC was offline. The Destroyers took heavy damage as none of the three ships expected to see the Law Bringer, being caught off guard so easily the tables turned as the First Wave ships began to open fire on the three.

“YEAH! Less Legion ■■■■■■■■ to worry about.” William shouted as he watched the ships attempt to retreat only to be destroyed almost immediately.

“Thank you Captain?” Yun asked as he opened the communication line again.

“Amand, Captian Amand of the UNSC Law Bringer.”

He sighed in relief and then cleared his throat. “Well Amand, we can’t thank you enough for the support. Please, follow us to our Outpost. It’s a Weeks jump from our current location. I’m sending the coordinates now. We’ll be jumping in five.”

Amand nodded as the ship prepared to jump again. “All hands prepare to jump.” Amand said over the intercom.

3 Likes

“Sky is my greatest friend. I’d follow her anywhere, she’s like a sister to me.” Grace said.

3 Likes

“Come on Sky, let’s go see what’re are needed for.” Leo said.

3 Likes

Sky nodded, following him.

3 Likes

The soldier led the two to the hangar where a pelican waited for them.

3 Likes

Sky entered the Pelican. “Well, these past few months have definitely been interesting.”

3 Likes

“Ya… Thanks for all this, Sky.” Leo said with a smile.

3 Likes

“Anytime.” Sky nodded, putting her helmet on.

3 Likes

The pelican made its way to the Sword of Rapture.

“Boss hasn’t been pleased these last few months so he might be pissed when you meet him.” The pilot warned.

3 Likes

“This team works together well then, does it?” Hannah asked. “Except maybe Aries mouthing off.”

3 Likes