Halo: Ghosts of The Journey Special Edition RP

“We’ll see, take him to the brig.” Achilles ordered as two guards approached Leo, one of them slapping cuffs onto Leo, as they stripped him of his his guns and took him to the brig.

3 Likes

Leo sighed, “So now what? I wait another 2 months?”

3 Likes

“No, you wait till I know your loyal to the Legion.” Achilles told him as he watched them leave.

“UNSC can’t save you now boy.” One of the guards told Leo.

3 Likes

“I don’t expect them to save me…” Leo replied.

3 Likes

“How come? Oh that’s right… you “turned” your back on them. After we’re done, you truly will owe loyalty to the Legion.” They said as they entered a room and stripped Leo of his armor, before throwing him in a cell.

3 Likes

Leo stood up and stretched. “I’ll put up with it, I already know what I believe.”

3 Likes

“You think that’s how it works, you walk in, say you’ll fight for the Legion, and people will believe you? Oh no…your going through a test.” The guard told him as they walked away

@RedLynx23
“Why were you asking about an A.I.?” Amand asked her.

3 Likes

“Sir. I am wary of Ace’s motives for this A.I., before he was killed.” Catina said. “He may have tried being clever and put one over on us, like Achilles had done with Takashi.”

2 Likes

“So kidnap William?”

“Thank god, we learned from our first mistake then.” William added

2 Likes

OOC: I’m not that stupid, thank you very much

4 Likes

Leo took a seat and remained silent. He waited for whatever was to come.

2 Likes

(Shut up Ace. You’re supposed to be dead.)

3 Likes

OOC: fine.

3 Likes

OCC: When did we hold a ■■■■■■■ seance? I don’t remember pulling an Ouija board out of Amands ■■■.

5 Likes

‘I would have preferred to stay in the LR prison…’ Leo thought to himself.

3 Likes

Sky lazily unlocked the door. “It’s me, Sky, I’m here to rescue you!” She said, pulling him out and running. “This is Sky to fireteam Daylight, pick me up in the hangar.”

“On it.” Aries said from the pilot seat of a Pelican.

3 Likes

“S-Sky, just go… I will be fine… Trust me.” Leo said as he made her let go. “You’ll get in trouble with them.”

3 Likes

Achilles noticed them run over the security cameras. “she wants to play so be it.” He said as he readied his blade.

“What’s happening?” Alexei asked him.

“We’re gonna to make an example of her.” Achilles said reading his blade.

“All units lock the hangar down. All ships shoot any unauthorized vehicles down.” He said. The sirens in the ship went off as the whole ship went into lockdown.

Soldiers began loading up, thinking it was an attempted attack on the fleet. “Sky, I had such high hopes for you. Now you plan to go against my word? Does loyalty mean nothing to you?” Achilles said over the channel to her.

3 Likes

“No, Leo. No one gets left behind. You’re family, Leo. I don’t care what happens, it doesn’t seem fair to let you go.” Sky said.

“You can hurt me all you want, leave my friends out of this.” Sky said, picking up and carrying Leo to the nearest hangar.

2 Likes

Not far behind Aries. Grace and Bridget stood guard over Hannah, who was bound and gagged, and left lying on the floor of Daylight’s Pelican. A hostage in case they needed some leverage, and to make sure she didn’t turn on Daylight when they rescued Leo.

3 Likes