Halo: Ghosts of The Journey Special Edition RP

OOC: don’t worry, hell isn’t that bad

1 Like

“I’m so sorry, Grace…” Bridget said.

1 Like

Alexei watched him run as he made a gun noise with his mouth before laughing and looking down at the four. “Take them back to the pelican.” He ordered.

1 Like

As they were brought back, Grace avoided looking at Sky’s corpse.

2 Likes

“I don’t even know where I am going…” Leo said to himself as he kept running.

2 Likes

“can i have my fun now?” Drax Xulth asked

2 Likes

“Go ahead, but be careful. We’re on the Delgatos home world.”

1 Like

Assault looks pissed off, “Winter was right, none of them are trustworthy, even the one he thought was a singularity. Ran”

2 Likes

“Either the Skirmisher or the Delgatos will get him.”

1 Like

“I still have an advantage over those beasts, I’m only half blind unlike them” he said chuckling as he cloaked

3 Likes

“He said North… I’m on the right track.” Leo said as he kept running. “Please let me find something… or someone…”

1 Like

Grace hoped with all of her heart that Leo would escape.

1 Like

(Leo your on your own for a bit. Also incase you guys forgot what the Delgato looks like.)

Night time came as a loud howling could he heard in the distance.

3 Likes

Drax Xulth effortlessly tracked Leo throughout the night, toying with his prey he kept his distance, while easily following his scent.

2 Likes

Leo panicked as he remembered the first time he encountered Delgatos. He took out his SMG and looked around frantically, “I need shelter or a vehicle now!”

2 Likes

The howling came closer as they suddenly caught the scent of Drax, the large pack of 16 split into two, deciding to hunt both down.

3 Likes

Drax Xulth kept to the trees, laying bait traps for the pack that would kill them, then continued on to

2 Likes

Leo readied his SMG in one hand and pulled out a grenade in the other. He kept up his pace.

1 Like

While being dragged back into the Pelican, Hannah briefly caught a glimpse of Sky’s dead body. And she looked from Alexei, to Admiral Winter, to the Captain, and all the other members of fireteam assault. Thinking about ways to kill any and all of them.

Catina spoke to Blake over a private com. “Any idea when these Black Legion tolo’s will be coming for us?” She asked. “And imagine how offended “Mr. Perfect Soldier Dean” would have been if he knew of our unauthorized mission that took out those Black Legion holdouts on Apollo IV”

“Since he has already branded me an unforgivably bad Soldier for suggesting I would ignore an order to attend sensitivity training.” Catina also said. “Yes sir. hut hut hut hut hut!” She added, as she slightly turned her head towards Dean while she spoke to Blake.

2 Likes

(I didn’t know she could look all the way back to the ship they left, where Winter is)

Dean ignores her, He pulls his knife out and practices fighting positions

1 Like