Halo: Ghosts of The Journey Special Edition RP

“I don’t know. You’d think something would of happened by now if they wanted to use the night as a tactic.” Blake said gripping his rifle tightly.

“They are up to something unexpected. What if we went looking for them like on Apollo IV, even if we had to guess where they are?” Catina asked.

(OK. Hannah still thought about Admiral Winter in her mind. And stabbing the s**t out of him. Maybe slicing his pecs off.)

2 Likes

“This doesn’t make sense, Alpha wouldn’t waste resources on a false attack. Something else is at play.” Achilles said as he stood up confused.

2 Likes

“Hannah… I’m so sorry…” Bridget said.

2 Likes

“I might not be far behind her.” Hannah said. “Unless Achilles chooses me over allowing alexei to keep his worthless hide.”

2 Likes

Leo kept running, “About 4 more kilometers to go…”

3 Likes

“She loved you more than anything… You must feel horrible…” Aries then said.

2 Likes

“Consider yourself lucky you don’t feel this way.” Hannah told Aries.

2 Likes

“Yeah… You poor girl…” Bridget said.

2 Likes

“And unless we get saved by Leo, somehow. We might be in for a bad time, whatever Achilles decides to do with us.” Hannah said.

2 Likes

The Delgatos were close by as they began to draw closer to Leo, ready to pounce at the right time.

2 Likes

Leo pulled the grenade’s pin. He held it and chucked it at two of the delgatos.

2 Likes

The pack slowed down as they heard the cling, not knowing if it was gonna attack them.

2 Likes

Leo kept running, “Only a little more to go…”

2 Likes

Jasper sighed at the news of Sky’s death and Daylight’s capture.

2 Likes

Achilles (Alpha) contacted him. “I had such high hopes for your team.”

2 Likes

“Indeed.” Jasper sighed. “A shame. I’d like to talk to them, if you’d allow it.” Jasper said.

1 Like

“I will allow it, under armed supervison.”

2 Likes

“Of course, of course.” Jasper said.

2 Likes

“Glad we understand then.”

2 Likes