Halo: Ghosts of The Journey Special Edition RP

Jasper soon faced the four. He was under the supervision of his personal guard, and Achilles said that anyway. “You girls have to be strong.” He said.

2 Likes

“Wait… what Grenade did I throw…” Leo turned around briefly to see it erupt into flames nearby the delgatos. He kept running, “1 more kilometer… I’ll find whatever the target was and help them fight the legion…”

3 Likes

As he runs the Delgatos catch up to him, forcing him towards a cliff.

3 Likes

Leo stopped near the edge and looked down. He pulled out another grenade and pulled the pin dropping it where he stood. He jumped and placed his shield under him.

2 Likes

Catina was on top of the hill with Blake and Dean nearby, when she saw a fire ignite off in the distance, and turned to face it.

“What the heck is that?” Catina asked as she decided between her Longshot DMR, Lawgiver, or Energy Sword as a go-to weapon in case The Black Legion were making their move.

2 Likes

Drax Xulth clicked his beak as he watched Leo fly down the cliff, he jumped off while remaining cloaked, using his thrusters to slow his fall as he landed

3 Likes

Leo crashed into the ground. He quickly stood up and kept running.

3 Likes

“Blake.” Catina said. “Any chance you would be up for a two cloaked Spartan scouting mission?” She asked him. And she double checked that her Lawgiver was firmly fasted to the side of the backpack that The First Wave had given Catina per her request.

3 Likes

Drax xulth ran in front of Leo and began setting plasma mine traps to lead him astray

3 Likes

Leo saw one and stopped. “This is odd to say the least…” He picked up a large rock and tossed it at it.

2 Likes

Drax Xulth took the opportunity and while Leo was distracted he shot him in the shoulder and leg with his beam rifle

3 Likes

Leo fell and turned to see if he could see Drax. “Show yourself!”

2 Likes

Catina had cloaked and started moving off on her own, hoping Blake would follow. When she heard the sound of a plasma mine exploding, and rushed to the edge of a cliff, activating her night vision.

She noticed Leo at the bottom of the cliff, and pulled her DMR, scanning the area though it’s scope, looking for a concealed enemy, perhaps the blur from active camo.

3 Likes

Drax xulth kept hidden in the dense foliage as he watched Leo, he stopped for a moment as he picked up a new human scent

3 Likes

Leo attempted to stand back up but kept falling down. He grunted as he hit the floor.

3 Likes

Catina stayed cloaked, and laid down prone on the cliff to help stay concealed, and to make her shots slightly more accurate.

3 Likes

Leo grabbed his SMG and fired wildly in all directions.

3 Likes

“What is he doing?” Catina thought. But she was hesitant to even speak to him through their coms until she could sort out what was going on.

3 Likes

Drax xulth froze as a bullet barely whipped past his head

3 Likes

Leo kept trying the fire but the SMG was empty. He fell back onto the ground.

3 Likes