Halo: Ghosts of The Journey Special Edition RP

The pack still held their ground as the few died.

Until finally the alpha appeared, it was much bigger than the others it’s teeth had doubled from that of a regular, it’s outter teeth, had smaller ones sticking out on its bottom jaw. It even had a neck frill forming on the top of its head, it snarled at the two, approaching. Even showing off it was more armored than the regulars.

2 Likes

Drax Xulth saw he only had one plasma grenade left, he tossed it at the alpha and then cloaked and jumped away

3 Likes

The explosion barley hurt it. As it roared louder and took a good whiff of the area, catching his scent again and it barked at his location, ordering half of the pack to chase after him.

2 Likes

Leo panicked and remembered Catina had yelled at him earlier. “Lady! Or anyone! Could you help me! Please!” He yelled as he hid behind his shield.

2 Likes

The alpha approached Leo, until Blake fired a round at its head, it stepped back and roared in anger.

“Hey buddy! You wanna live?! Run to us, I’ll push it back!” Blake yelled firing his sniper again.

2 Likes

Leo nodded and ran as fast he could with his injured leg. He occasionally would trip and fall on the ground.

2 Likes

Blake kept distracting the beast until a falcon soon flew over the three, keeping its spotlight on the alpha. As a group of First Wave soldiers descended ready to capture it.

2 Likes

Leo arrived at Blake and tripped again. “Th-thank you…”

2 Likes

Blake kept his gun aimed at his head. “Just because we saved you doesn’t mean we’re friends.”

2 Likes

“I understand…” Leo said moving his hands over his head. “I mean no harm…”

2 Likes

“You sound familiar.” Blake said still keeping the gun trained on him.

2 Likes

"d#mmit" Drax Xulth left a bait trap and jumped away from the pack

3 Likes

Leo thought for a moment, “So do you… I just can’t remember who…” He stopped for a second, “Oh right… my name is Leo.”

2 Likes

“Leo? Holy ■■■■? Is that you?” Blake said putting his gun down.

The pack ignored the trap seeing they knew what’s it’s scent meant now. As they stayed in hot pursuit.

2 Likes

“Err… ya… Um…” Leo thought, “Wait… are you Blake?”

2 Likes

“Bloody hell, where have you been it’s been months. We thought you were dead.” Blake told him taking his helmet off as he watched the soldiers successfully subdue the alpha.

2 Likes

“Um… I was in the Legion with a friend… We were all supposed to escape but they all got captured and she got killed.” Leo sighed as he took off his own helmet. “Where’s Blair?” He asked nervously.

2 Likes

“You did what! Leo are ■■■■■■■ crazy!” Blake said shocked. Not hearing what he said about Blair.

2 Likes

“Returning back to my old location I was captured by my friend’s branch… She helped me become a spartan and helped me run away.” Leo replied.

2 Likes

“Who? You probably have bootleg augmentations like Ace did. We should get you fixed.”

2 Likes