Halo: Ghosts of The Journey Special Edition RP

“To be honest, I was not cencorned much with them, I mean no ill speaking of your friends, but they were not the best among Alpha’s men.”

2 Likes

“I know they weren’t.” Leo responded.

2 Likes

“it’s good to see you again” Kyanna said

3 Likes

“Same here.” Blake said patting his back, before making his way over to Kyanna.

“Anyway, I hate to tell you Spartans this…but your far from any UNSC jurisdiction.” Omega told them.

2 Likes

Leo took off the busted armor off himself. “So I’m back on the team?”

2 Likes

“Yeah, we are pretty thin in numbers.”

2 Likes

Leo nodded, “Do you think I could have some parts to make myself a better chest piece?”

2 Likes

“We don’t have much to spare sadly.” Omega told him. “But I’m sure we can spare something.”

2 Likes

“Thank you.” Leo said with a smile as he walked towards the team. “So what are we doing here?” He asked Blake.

2 Likes

“We don’t know exactly, Ace caused a random slipsapce and we just ended up here.”

2 Likes

“Well then… Anyway I can help?” Leo asked.

2 Likes

“Not at the moment bu-.” A soldier quickly ran up to Omega with a datapad. “Sir…we have very serious problem…we might have just lost.”

2 Likes

Leo looked at the soldier confused. He put down his bag and started to look through it.

2 Likes

“Can I ask you a few questions Leo? You are here, what about anyoner else with the Black Legion? I mean besides that Jackal, that I was barely able to watch get ripped apart by Delgatos. They no doubt have eaten his heart…” Catina said.

3 Likes

“What’s going on?” Omega asked him as the soldier pulled him to the side, showing him something on the pad, before Omega paused, Turing to face Templar.

“We…We need to get to Outpost 0 now! Lt.! Get all ships,troopers,supplies, everything back to Outpost 0! Now!”

2 Likes

“I was transported here with a decent amount of others… I’m not sure if they went back after the captured Daylight.” Leo answered as he stood back up. He was missing a chest piece and his right arm was damaged. “I think Black Legion gear is lower quality then the standard issue stuff… What’s happening?” He asked.

2 Likes

“I do not know.” Catina told him. “We are at this outpost purely by chance, and are waiting for the black legion to make their move.” She told Leo. “And I’m sorry about your friend. Surely some payback for whoever killed her will be in short order.”

2 Likes

“No we can’t strike them at the moment…we have to evacuate!” Omega said as alarms went off, troopers rushing supplies to ships.

“They…how? How did they?” Omega asked himself confused

2 Likes

“Do we go as well?” Leo asked.

2 Likes

“Yes! Please! Get to the pelicans I will join you shortly!”

2 Likes