Halo: Ghosts of The Journey Special Edition RP

Leo nodded and picked up his bag and rushed to a pelican.

2 Likes

“Are we entitled to know what’s going on?” Catina asked as she picked Leo up and ran with him, due to his injured leg.

2 Likes

“The Legion…they…They…oh god, they attacked Earth…and they took over the UNSC while they were recovering.”

2 Likes

“What? Impossible!” Catina said. “How could they manage to?”

2 Likes

“You don’t understand…the Legion has been building up for a situation like that. When the human covenant war ended. That’s when they began striking. They were hitting them while they were weak.”

2 Likes

“Now what do we do?” Leo asked.

2 Likes

“We take you back to the Outpost 0. And we go find any survivors, but as of now, your no longer UNSC.”

2 Likes

“Soon time to reunite with The Swords of Sangheilios?”: Catina asked.

2 Likes

“I’m not sure…we never heard much from them over the channels. I guess they left this fight alone.”

2 Likes

“Umm… Catina… Could you put me down?” Leo asked.

2 Likes

“Oh, sorry.” Catina said as she carefully set Leo down on his feet. I got distracted by what they told us about Earth. And I had forgotten I was carrying a Spartan IV."

2 Likes

“It’s fine…” Leo said as he hobbled and took a seat.

2 Likes

Blake was at a lost of words of the news. “■■■■■■…just…■■■■■■. We need to get back to the Law Bringer and figure out what to do.”

“Spartan, I recommend you inform Amand ASAP of the current situaiton and plan. After that, we will take to you to safety until we have a full grasp of the current situation.” Omega told them.

2 Likes

“Achilles wanted me to kill her… That means she has to be alive out there… somewhere…” Leo said to himself.

2 Likes

“She’s fine Leo, I’m sure of it.” He puts his hand on his shoulder. “We’ll find it.”

2 Likes

Leo smiled hoping he was right. “Err, how bad is my leg?” He asked.

2 Likes

“Not too bad. You’ve had worse.”

2 Likes

Leo nodded, “All right, I still can’t feel it.”

2 Likes

As Templar returned to the Ship, Amand was already aware of the situation. “William, get Templar to the bridge now. And get all of them.” He ordered.

“Attention Fireteam Templar, report to the bridge ASAP.”

An officer made his way down to the cryo storage as he began opening up the pods to the three S-II.
@EvilLobsterKing

2 Likes

(crypto storage? Lol)

Kyanna and Deacon raced each other to the bridge “it’s a lot more fun when you can keep up” Deacon said to her and she giggled

3 Likes