Halo: Ghosts of The Journey Special Edition RP

“Look, in the past months, every time we let refugees in , a few Legion loyalists snuck in and caused panic. We can’t take risks like this, unless Leo can prove he isn’t fighting for the LR anymore.”

1 Like

“How can I prove it to you?” Leo asked.

2 Likes

“For starters, you would be the least of his worries.” Catina Told Jack, then she glanced back at Blake and the triplets.

1 Like

“That’s up to Omega to decide, if you have some inside information we could use that would clear you.” He looked at Templar as he sighed.

“Like I said you could beat me and shoot me all you want, but I can’t really feel pain. I’m putting a lot of trust into your friend, so I hope he doesn’t do anything to worsen our situation.” Jack said stepping off Leo, and taking his cuffs off.

1 Like

“By that I meant we would dogpile him if he did try something.” Catina said. “Blake and myself were about ready to kill him, when we could only see he was wearing Legion Armor.”.

1 Like

“I would’ve shared any information by now… I wasn’t told anything while with them.” Leo said as he stood up.

2 Likes

The triplets barely noticed what was going on, they relaxed in the truck, engaged in a fierce argument weighing their helmets.

2 Likes

“■■■■…okay, okay…,Let’s get back in the truck and take you Omega.” Jack said going back to the cab of the truck and staring it up as the security team went back to their vehicles, Blake helped Leo up.

“Guess Blair got lucky huh?”

2 Likes

“Ya… Whenever we meet her again, could you not tell her I was in the Legion… She will probably kill me.” Leo said with a nervous laugh.

2 Likes

“Got it. I’d say let’s get this day over with, but it’s been one hell hole after another.”

2 Likes

Jasper’s battlegroup, half of the Legion’s fleet, had finally made it far enough from the fleet.

“This is the Last Regiment. We would ask for your assistance in curb stomping this b*stard.” Jasper said.

2 Likes

Several elbow based blows where exchanged between the triplets.

2 Likes

one of the ships that had been sent on patrol near the only First Wave colony that wasn’t the homeplanet heard the signal.

“■■■■, Captian the LR is nearby we’re picking up a signal sent by them.”

The captain looked concerned as he heard the news. “What are they saying?”

"I guess the Legion or something did something because I think they’re wanting to take them on. "

“Get into contact and track that signal, but do not get to close to the fleet, I’ll alert the colony and prepare for evac incase things get hectic.” The captain ordered as the officer nodded and opened a channel.

“This is Officer Sal of the Burning Moon, who are you?” He asked

3 Likes

“Admiral Jasper, Last Regiment. I want the Legion’s Achilles’ head.” He said.

2 Likes

“Really? Why so?”

2 Likes

“They killed one of my Commanders. I am finished with them now.” Jasper explained.

2 Likes

“So was every other mercenary force after they took over the UNSC, how’d you get lucky and escape?”

2 Likes

“I think we will be fine, but it won’t be easy. Templar is slowly coming back together.” Leo replied.

3 Likes

“I just need a drink, that’s all.”

Blake hopped back into the truck as it continued to drive, they finally entered the populated area, as they could see people walk around, it was crowded mess as civilians began to step out of the way for the trucks watching them.

Blake looked out the window seeing the people. “■■■■…are they all from Legion territories?” He asked

“Yeah, all they had were the clothes on their backs and a few items when they arrived. Originally this planets population was 2 million, but its grown to 3.1 million over the years.” Jack responded.

2 Likes

“Can you direct me to omega?” Kay asked

“Well this day just gets more exciting” Deacon said

“You can say that again” Kyanna said as she giggled

2 Likes