Halo: Ghosts of The Journey Special Edition RP

Blake looked at Omega. As he spoke quickly. “Where going to my birthplace…my home.”

1 Like

Leo went to get his armor and gear.

2 Likes

“Better get comfy people, it’s a 2 month jump. Because where he was made ONI made sure no one would find it.” Blake said

1 Like

“With all due respect. What is so important that we will need to be stuck on this ship for two months?” Catina asked.

“was just about to ask that” Deacon said chuckling

“We’re going to where this all started…we’re going to find answers.” Omega told them

“welp” Deacon said

2 Likes

“So hurry, and load up men. The longer we wait here, the more time it takes.”

1 Like

Kek quickly retrieved his weapons and returned to the group.

1 Like

“Everyone ready?” Blake asked, as Omega began to grow impatient. He was separate for answers now, he wanted to know what he really was.

1 Like

Deacon and Kyanna hopped aboard

1 Like

“Will we have food and supplies for the trip?” Catina asked when she was aboard the Prowler. “Or will we have to hide in cryopods?”

1 Like

“Cryopods, Humans possibly couldn’t stay sane in a Prowler for two months.” Omega said. “I will be awake the whole time, so I Will awake you when the ship is near the facility.”

“Roger that, you heard them guys. Get ready for a long ■■■ nap.” Blake said getting on board, as Blair was the last on with Leo.

1 Like

“time for the first time in the frozen coffin for… I think five years now? D*mn it’s gonna feel just like home” Deacon said

“I’ve never been frozen before… This is gonna be interesting” Kyanna said

1 Like

“I’ve been frozen a few times.” Blake said, putting his gear away in a locker. “Trust me you won’t really notice it happening.” Blake told her.

Omega walked to the front of the ship and prepared to take off soon.

“think of it like blinking” Deacon said

1 Like

“What he said.” Blake looked at his pod and popped his neck. And looked at Kyanna. “See you in two months Red.”

Blair had never been frozen before, but something about it scared her, she tried to take as long as possible to avoid it.

“hey don’t be worried Blair” Deacon said stepping in “it’s not as cold as Alaska” he said as he Chuckled

1 Like

“Yeah.” She said taking a deep breath and stepping into her pod.

"Catina stashed her weapons and gear in one of the nearby lockers. But kept her armor and helmet.

"See everyone in a few minutes, from our point of view. She said as she moved towards one of the cryopods. While wondering if Aries would let her go into cryosleep without even saying anything.

1 Like