Halo: Ghosts of The Journey Special Edition RP

“Same here, see you in a few boys!” Blake said getting into his pod

1 Like

Kyanna climbed into her pod and took a deep breath “I shall see you soon Kyanna”

“Yeah… You too Kel”

2 Likes

The pods began as Omega was left alone.

“Kel, I want you to know something, I didn’t wanna tell the group.” Omega told him, as the Prowler took off.

1 Like

“what is it omega?” He asked as his avatar became visible next to him

2 Likes

“I was able to find some files…Alpha will meet us at the facility. I might not return from this. If it plays out the way I have predicted.”

1 Like

“why would alpha be at the facility?”

1 Like

“He is curious about it as well…he has most of the files, he wants answers as well.”

1 Like

“odd indeed”

1 Like

“I know how bad this would go, but We want answers. We want to know who we are.”

1 Like

“well… Hopefully this will be over with soon”

1 Like

“It should have been over so long ago.”

“and now it is finally happening”

1 Like

“I await our final days of this ■■■■ useless war.”

1 Like

“Retirement for me after this is over.” Catina told Blake as she started getting into her cryotube.

1 Like

Two months passed as Omega awoken Templar, the Prowler was flying towards an abandoned ONI facility floating around in space aimlessly.

Deacon stretched and yawned as he crawled out of the tube “nice power nap”

Kyanna collapsed out of the cryo tube, coughing and vomiting… “Oh my god… That was aweful…”

“Well there’s two possibilities to why that happened, that’s either from it being your first time… Or you’re allergic to the chemicals they use when they freeze us”

2 Likes

Blake awoke rubbing his head. “Bloody hell…that was…just…god ■■■■ I forgot how bad I hate getting frozen.” He said getting out of the tube almost about to collapse to the floor.

“oh man up” Deacon said holding him up

Catina awoke and slowly got out of her cryotube. “If only this prowler had a hot tub we could sit for at least a few minutes after thawing, mostly anyway.” Catina said.

1 Like

“never been in a hot tub before…” Deacon said as he helped Kyanna up “alright you two grab your stuff”