Halo: Ghosts of The Journey Special Edition RP

“Oh yeah, that’d be great.” Blake said as Omega entered the room. “I don’t wanna rush you, but we’re here. I need you all ready within 15 minutes.”

“I’d love some time in a hot tub with you.” Aries said.

1 Like

“Hmm.” Catina said. “One will most likely be found on a Human planet. But where, if not Earth?” Catina asked as she got her backpack and weapons out of the locker.

“Fifteen minutes should be enough time to make sure my firearms are clean and in working order.”

1 Like

“H-hey, are you s-still c-cold?” Aries asked Catina.

1 Like

Leo collapsed out of his pod and coughed multiple times. “I don’t have to do that again, right?”

Kek flopped out of his pod and onto the ground, “No one told me we were gonna do this!” He said angrily as he curled up shivering.

“I didn’t know till he said we were using the pods.” Blake informed him, finally pulling himself together he looks over at Kyanna. “Probably not the way you thought your first time getting frozen was gonna be.” He said helping her

Kek grabbed a towel and dried himself off, the plumage on the top of his head stood up wildly, he got his armor and put it on, then grabbed his weapons.

1 Like

Leo went to Blair and waited for her. He still coughed.

Blake put his armor on first, wiping the dust off the VISR, he put it on and rolled his shoulder. “After two months of cyro and not wearing this…it feels weird sort of.”

Blair wasn’t affected as bad as the rest, she was a bit dizzy and sick. “Well…that wasn’t as bad as I thought.” She said coughing

2 Likes

Leo patted her back. “That’s good to hear.”

1 Like

“But I’d rather not do that again.” She said Slowly walking over to get her gear.

1 Like

Kek sat down and tried to fix his plumage.

Leo put on his armor and grabbed his bag. “Feels nice to have all my gear back.”

“Only a lot.” Catina said to Aries as she had begun disassembling her DMR, and cleaning it. Her Lawgiver lying on the table, and next to it her Machete and a sharpening stone.

1 Like

“you get used to being frozen after a while… Honestly it feels weird not being frozen…” Deacon said grabbing his gear

“How so?” Blake asked

“used to get frozen all the time… Spent 6 years in the freezer one time”

1 Like

“Why? Did they find you annoying?” Blake chuckled waiting for everyone else

1 Like

“oh NI’ jafla… No my squad was frozen until we were needed again… Course… That never happened… We got attacked… And I’m the only Survivor of my squad”

1 Like