Halo: Ghosts of The Journey Special Edition RP

“Who was your old squad.”

“just some other guys I knew from school growing up…” Deacon said as he yawned and finished putting his armor on

1 Like

“Are we all ready? Because I’m not sure what to except in the station.” Omega asked, readying his magnum.

“I am prepared!” Kek said as he shook his head, still trying to free bits of ice.

1 Like

“I’m good to go” Deacon said

“Same here!” Kyanna said

1 Like

“Ready.”

Omega nodded and opened the prowlers ramp, the facility was left in the pure dark. Blake turned on his assault rifles flashlight and was the first down the ramp and into the hangar, as he looked around he found that the abandoned hangar was covered in more than dust, decayed corpses of both scientist and soldiers littered the floor, along with the destroyed ships in the hangar, in fact it looked as if everyone had tried to leave by something that had attacked them. But what had done it ran through Blake’s mind.

Kek swiftly ran to the first vantage point he could see, a scaffold.

Deacon turned on his night vision, while Kyanna activated her promethian vision “not seeing anything yet…” She said

“What happened here?” Catina asked Omega. And she was secretly glad she could not smell the effluvial that was present, as a result of the bodies that had been left to rot.

1 Like

Aries shivered again and leaned up against Catina for warmth, happily absorbing some of her heat while giving Cat some of her own.

1 Like

“Im not s-:” the sound of something being knocked over rang out into the hangar. “We’re not alone people!” Blake said,

Nothing was picking up on the radar or the promethean vision, it was like the thing that knocked it over was a ghost.

“Keep your guns ready to fire people” Blake ordered slowly walking through the hangar.

Deacon activated Emma before finding cover

1 Like

“C-contact spo-spo-spotted…unknown auth-a-authorization detected. Code 3-3-3a59 authorized.” A robotic Voice said, its voice was broken and repeated some words, changing its pitch from high to low constantly as the sounds of a minigun starting up echoed in the room.

“EVERYONE GET TO COVER!” Omega shouted as the unknown target opened fire as the flash could be seen in the dark, Blake tackled Kyanna into a cover, as he put his flashlight on the target.

“What in the actual?” He asked confused.

A Damaged and worn down Achilles suit was firing at the squad, it was in desperate need of repairs, its color on it armor was wearing off, its insides could be seen through tears on the suit, it was missing random pieces of armor, and what wasn’t missing was damaged or ready to fall off. It was hiding behind a modified minigun similar to a warlords, a plasma sheild protected it as it stood its ground, a large pack on its back fed the gun ammo, as it kept fire on the group.

1 Like

Catina sent Omega a private com. “Will it be possible to sneak up on him by using Active Camo?”

And before he could answer. Catina attempted to announce herself as UNSC/ONI.

“Catina A131, active member of ONI Ferret Team designated Fireteam Kitsune. Stand down!” She yelled at the construct. Hoping to convince it to stop shooting.

2 Likes

It didn’t respond as it kept opening fire.

“I don’t know if it will work or not!” Omega said

2 Likes

Aries tackled Catina into cover, snuggling her gently

2 Likes

Emma fired on the malfunctioning Achilles, Deacon fired at it with his battle rifle

1 Like

“So much for that idea. Guess a manual shutdown is required.” Catina said out loud.

2 Likes

The shields barley took damage as he opened fire on Deacon and Emma.

“S-stay here…” Aries said as she kept Catina down, continuing to cuddle her.

2 Likes