Halo: Ghosts of The Journey Special Edition RP

“Not to seem cold and rude. But is this the time and place?” Catina asked Aries. As she was focused on the mission, and the fact that a malfunctioning robot was trying to kill them all.

2 Likes

“I’m scared you’ll get hurt… Be like me and fight from long range…” Aries begged.

1 Like

“ARIES! Please Focus!” Omega called out

2 Likes

Deacon barely dodged the oncoming fire, Kyanna tried drawing it’s attention

1 Like

It began approching slowly, its movement was off as it acted like it had a limp.

1 Like

Kyanna waited until it was close enough to jump over it and cut it in half with her sword

1 Like

The unit was sliced in half as it uttered us final words.

"S-system…Ma-Malf-malfunction. Authroizarion o-o-of “L-L-L-Stand.” It said as it finally shut off its VISR going black

1 Like

Leo carefully approached the unit and kneeled down. “Want me to get some data out of the thing?”

1 Like

“It’s too damaged, you’d only be pulling corrupted data.” Omega said looking at the body.

1 Like

Leo nodded and stood back up.

1 Like

Kek ran forward and pulled it’s head off, throwing it into a pouch on his side.

2 Likes

“What are you gonna do with that?” Blake asked

1 Like

“I don’t know, I am sure it is worth something.” Kek said.

1 Like

“A broken unit? You’ll probably barely get any money, use to salvage ■■■■ myself. If it was broken you never got a high payment, you were lucky if someone even bothered to buy it.”

The sound of the door opening soon entered the room, as a voice soon followed.

“I’ve wondered how long it’s been…since we last saw each other.” It said, through the PA system.

"Who is that? Kek asked as he paced his hand on his plasma pistol.

1 Like

“I don’t know…but it seems to know one of us.” Omega said looking around

“It is an occupational hazard. But we are Spartans, and thus designed to take abuse, especially in my case.” Catina told Aries, now that the initial battle was over.

“But despite doing my job, as I had since the inner colonies were attacked by The Covenant. After this war with with The Black Legion is over, I will look into retiring and no longer being sent into battle full time. That I promise you.” Catina said to Aries.

1 Like

“Thank you…” Aries purred.

“Before you go further. The machines are no longer in my control…Their data is far beyond corrupted. So be careful my friend…and careful when you lead yours. I will use whatever access I have to the station left to guide you too me. We’re waiting for you please hurry.” The voice said

“I will follow.” Kek said.