Halo: Ghosts of The Journey Special Edition RP

Leo nodded, “Sorta…” he said as he looked around.

1 Like

Suddenly a small light began to flicker at the very end of the room. “Finally…you’re here…after so long…We can finally fix our wrongs.” The voice said quietly and happily.

“and this just got way more creepy” Deacon said

1 Like

“I agree…” Leo said as he pulled out his shield.

1 Like

A small hologram of a yellow Trojan soldier appeared. “Welcome back Omega…do you remember me?” He asked as Omega approached cautiously.

“N-no…should I?”

The hologram sighed and looked at him. “No you shouldn’t, that’s how ONI programmed you.” He said looking up at him as Omega stood over the hologram on the table.

“mind telling us something we don’t know?” Deacon asked

1 Like

“Right…I should start with the basics.” He cleared his throat and turned on the lights In the room, revealing a lot more larger room than it looked, above the assembly line was walls filled with built and ready for action ACHILLES units stuck in small pods at a glance it seemed as if 100 were ready for service.

“Welcome to what’s left of the Trojan Horse station. Where ONI attempted to build the most apex machines known to man.”

“so make an army of robots? Where have I heard that before?”

“Only 300 was suppose to be in service, and 121 still are, 169 are destroyed, and the other 10 are the surviving broken units you see on this station. Minus Omega and Alpha of course.”

“Speaking of where is he?” Blake asked

“Where is Alpha?” Omega asked him.

“Alpha? My sensors haven’t picked him up near this…” suddenly the alarms begin going off in the facility. “Condors detected in the main hangar bay. Life signs detected.” The alarm said.

Trojan quickly opened the security cams to see four Condors landing in the hangar, as ONI soldier came running out. Blake noticed someone near the last ONI condor, his eye opened wide as anger began to build up.

Blair was in the hangar with the soldiers pointing out something. As Alpha descended from the Condor the two began to what seem talk to each other.

2 Likes

Deacon’s eyes widened “THAT B*TCH!” he roared as he punched his fist through a wall

1 Like

“No… no…” Leo said as he clenched the handle of his shield.

1 Like

“What the ■■■■ is ONI doing here!” Blake asked

“Glad you asked Spartans, we’re here to tie up some loose ends.” She said over the comms giggling. “Jesus, I knew you Spartan-IV’s were stupid, but I was able to trick the III’s? You see…how should I explain to it to we’re your peaheaded brains would understand It?”

Alpha joined in the comms. “Allow me, Vallery. You see Spartans, ONI has planned this for so many years, the UNSC was losing its positivity within human civilization. So they decided to get rid of it, and it worked out perfectly, till Omega went rouge and founded the First Wave, and he has held us back since, Earth was meant to be conquered easily, ONI as always has been the one pulling the strings, but now…you weren’t suppose to survive the capital invasion…yet you did.” He said annoyed

Deacon’s rage only grew as he heard them speak “F*CK! I FORGOT BLAIR WAS WITH ONI”

1 Like

“See? It all worked out, now here’s how it’s gonna work your all gonna come out hands up so and we’ll execute you all quickly.” She said.

“Spartans, give me time…I will help you escape.” Trojan said.

“How?!” Blake asked him.

“Remember I only lost control over the broken units.”

Leo grabbed his carbine and sprinted away. A mixture of emotions fueled him. He didn’t say a word to anyone as he ran down the hall again.

1 Like

“no here’s how it’s really gonna go, we’re gonna come out and rip out your organs and feed them to you” Deacon growled

1 Like

“That stupid ■■■■■ played us all! She even played Leo!” Blake said grabbing his knife.

“How long will it take?”

“5 minutes each to activate a wave of units. 5 total.”

@RuthlessSkate94
“Awww your so sweet. I’ve heard worse, poor Leo, must be hurt, but you have to do anything to make sure the team trusts you.” She said.

1 Like

Leo continued his trek, his heart racing and his head killing him. Blair’s words only drove him to push himself more. He hadn’t said a word as he kept running.

1 Like

“oh trust me I can be so much worse… I’ve spent time in mental hospitals for being worse…” Deacon growled as he punched through a wall again

1 Like

“Come on…we’re gonna have to fight our way out.” Blake said as he readied his assault rifle. “I’m leaving after this…I’m done fighting.” He said angrily.