Halo: Ghosts of The Journey Special Edition RP

Deacon laughed at the idiots that didn’t move away from the grenade, blowing most of the people around the door to bits as he got behind omega

“Wh-What do you mean!?” Leo yelled as he continued swinging.

“Well.” He stepped back. “Not only is your fireteam suppose to die, so is the agent assigned to the fire team.” He said, stepping aside. “Go ahead, you want her dead go do it.”

Blake ran behind Omega as he began walking towards the remaining soldiers, who began to fall back.

“■■■■■■! Spartans! They Locked me out of the units…your on your!” Trojan was cut off by the blast of an EMP in the server room.

1 Like

Leo charged down the hall again. His mind racing through his options until he finally decided.

“son of a b*tch…” Deacon said

“Kel can you try anything?”

“No promises, find me a terminal”

“Fall back to the engineer room, is Trojans terminal.” Omega said as Blake and him began to lay down fire.

Blair turned around and saw Leo. “Oh for gods…really?”

1 Like

Kyanna headed back and pulled out kel’s AI chip, implanting him into the terminal “give me a moment”

Leo slammed into an ONI soldier. He jammed the bayonet of the SMG into his chest and fired.

Blair watched as she walked over to Leo, readying her gun.

1 Like

OOC: can I have my AI yet?

(Where about to end Ch I tbh)

Leo pulled out the SMG and turned to Blair. He stared at her momentarily and tackled another ONI soldier. This time jamming the bayonet into his head.

“What are you even?” She asked running over and kicking him in the head.

1 Like

Leo fell onto the ground and slowly stood back up. He reloaded his SMG and attempted to go for another soldier.

She grabbed him and threw him back and punched him in the neck. Before stepping back. “What’s the matter too scared to hit me?”

1 Like

Leo slowly staggered onto his feet. He held up his shield. “Y-You lied to me…” he proceeded to hit her with it. “Y-You said I mattered…” he hit her again. “Y-You said you loved me!” He yelled slamming into her. “ALL OF IT WAS FAKE!”
He dropped to his knees after he yelled. He remained silent.

She giggled and stood up. “No ■■■■…I didn’t care about any of you…But I had to make sure you all trusted me, even if it mean saying crap like that.”

1 Like

“End me… look me in the eyes and do it…” Leo said in tears. He took off his helmet and looked at her.

1 Like

Blair took her Helmet off and grabbed her magnum, looking him in the eyes with no care and pushing it against his head, pulling the trigger without a second thought.

(wait what!???)