Halo: Ghosts of The Journey Special Edition RP

OOC: spits out coffee

1 Like

(I second this… Minus the coffee part… coffee is disgusting)

2 Likes

OOC: to each their own.

1 Like

OOC: I asked him, he isnt mad about it

(my brain is melted… At least it’s not like squeaver who totally would have done nothing to him)

Deacon covered Kyanna and kel, every Achilles unit activated

“Ah there we go, I believe trojan as he called himself, was experiencing mid to late stages of rampancy. Which would explain a lot… I do not know how effective this will be but there is only one way to find out” Kel said

‘My whole world… my everything is gone… It would all come to an end at some point… Please let this all be fake… Please…’ Leo thought as he watched her. Tears rolled down his cheeks, he knew that was it. The Blair he knew and loved wasn’t real. He was no longer able to run. He wasn’t able to hear the shot as everything was gone.

His body lifelessly thumped on the ground. In his hand he clenched the letter he had written for Blair and the pictures of him and Blair.

2 Likes

“Alpha, Leo is down…I repeat Leo is down.”

“Roger, finish the r-.” Change of plans fall back to a condor now! Achilles units have been activated!"

“How many?!”

“All of them.”

The Achilles units flooded into the hangar, the hangar doors slammed shut, trapping the condors inside “you will not be going anywhere… Other than to your death” Kel said on the intercom

Blair and Alpha stood next to each other as Blake and Omega entered the room. Blake looked down at Leo’s body as he breathed heavily. “You ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■.” He growled.

1 Like

Deacon saw the body and without saying a word he charged forward, grabbing Blair by the throat and throwing her through a wall into a lab, letting out a loud enraged roar

1 Like

Alpha stood their and watched.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! Help me!” She yelled at him.

“Protocol 12, Blair.” He said, as her eyes widen. “YOU SON OF A ■■■■■!”

1 Like

Deacon hadn’t heard alpha, he blocked out all sound as he grabbed Blair and smashed her head into a glass cabinet “WE TRUSTED YOU!” he then threw her across the room, hearing bones break.

"The other Achilles units all aimed their guns at the ONI agents and alpha “so do you wish to die now? Or fight for your life…?” Kel asked

1 Like

“Does it matter? She can die for all I care.” Blake walked up and shot Alpha through the head. “Deacon…have fun, Kel…execute them.” Blake said looking at the condors.

1 Like

“yes sir” Kel had all the Achilles units slaughter the oni agents

“Blake… We can’t just let him tear her apart…” Kyanna said

Deacon walked to Blair and grabbed her by the neck again “you picked the wrong spartan III to f*ck with! We’re known for having uncontrollable anger” he said throwing her into another glass cabinet “or did you forget that?”

1 Like

Blake looked at Kyanna. “Deacon, don’t kill her yet. Why shouldn’t we Kyanna?”

1 Like

(gtg lol)

Deacon stopped on command, burning hatred still visible as he stared at Blair

“It… It isn’t right Blake… She tricked us yes… But… We can’t just tear her apart like we are savage animals… She was tricked too…”

1 Like

Blake looked at Blair. He sighed, coming to his senses. “Deacon, let her live. Let the First Wave take her into custody.” He said, as Omega approached Deacon. “You can interogate her if you wish.” He offered.

1 Like

“DADDY!” Grace screamed, sobbing and aiming her SPNKr at Blair.

1 Like

Blake stopped Grace. “Grace, don’t.” He warned her. Taking the rocket launcher from her

2 Likes

“No… She killed my papa… My… Papa…” Grace began sobbing.

1 Like