Halo: Into the Howling Dark Definitive Edition RP

OOC No he wasn’t. The A.I. lived through Zed being dismembered. Hurray for Hannah!

OOC: have it your way, also thanks @German, found it, BTW how do you pm? I have literally no idea.

OOC: that Idk

OOC: ah… Crap… Oh well thanks for the help, so know of any other halo rps I won’t get banned from?

OOC: click on the person’s icon, an there will be a blue box saying message.

OOC: The Boards How-To Topic

OOC: ah, good… Thanks for that… But seriously I am sorry that Ender pissed you all off, hadn’t realized I’d made a character that bad.

“Your bones will make fine ornaments!” Venallius screamed, firing projectiles from his Brute shot.

Venallius
6 Posts

OOC: @Ace whoa you lurk here

2 Likes

Hannah and Wil set up a crossfire. Unloading DMR and BR rounds at Vanalius.
Vanalius
5 Posts

1 Like

OOC: so am I banned or just kicked? I’m thinking probably permabanned right?

Sky leaped toward Venallius, smacking him in the face with Zed’s arm.

Venallius
4 Posts

1 Like

OOC: Nice way of replying, also wow, an arm, shoulda used his leg, he has on boots that are a lot thicker than a glove.

Levi continued doing his best to attend to Sasha’s wounds while Vanessa sprinted over, firing at Venallius as he roared, charging at them with his Bruteshot at the ready. She quickly unsheathed her knife, leaping at the Brute in a effort to distance him from Sasha’s situation. She dug the blade into his wrist, doing her best to yank the Bruteshot out of his hands as he slammed it downwards, taking her with it. The blade easily trashed her shield before leaving a hefty gash on her chestplate.

####Venallius: 3 posts

2 Likes

OOC: The rules and guidelines of RP on this site does allow me to ask for you to be banned. Stop posting here. You will not come back, so please, continue your incessant posting.

IC: “Vanessa, you okay?” Sky asked, shooting Venallius again.

Venallius
2 Posts

3 Likes

Blake fired at the brute one last time, before pulling his knife and throwing it into its head.

Venallius
1 post left

2 Likes

“I…I’m good…” She heaved as Venallius raised the Bruteshot over his head, letting out a guttural roar before savagely arching the blade down into her chestplate as she attempted to stand. The weapon tore through her armor, before he slammed her back to the ground, using the force to send it through her chest. He stumbled backwards from Blake’s attack as Vanessa unloaded her Magnum on his face, missing several of the shots in the painful chaos. He collapsed to the ground, his face hardly recognizable as his breathing stopped.

###He ded.

3 Likes

Sky ran to Vanessa, screaming.

“Vanessa!” Sky cried out. “Medic! Someone! Help her!” Sky shouted

3 Likes

Blake walked over and pulled his knife out of the remains of the brutes head, wiping the blood off with his palm. “Two less apes to worry about.”

3 Likes

Vanessa shakily raised her hand in front of Sky’s visor, giving a thumbs up as she began vomiting blood.

“Does anyone else have basic medical training?” Levi asked, finishing patching up Sasha before making his way over to Vanessa.

3 Likes

“I know some basic Medical training.” Blake said walking over putting his knife away.

3 Likes