Halo: Into the Howling Dark Definitive Edition RP

“Fine I’ll get it, but you two are coming with me so you don’t fight.”

3 Likes

Sasha sighed, hanging her head as Levi followed behind them.

3 Likes

Blake opened his room door, he hadn’t been in it for awhile, as he walked in looking at the skull hanging over his bed. He pulled a large case out from under his bed and gently laid it down in the box. Closing it and putting it back under the bed. “You two know each other?” Blake asked them.

3 Likes

“Yeah, we were squadmates in the UNSC…” Levi replied, catching a glance of the skull. Sasha looked up, surveying the room before nodding.

3 Likes

“You mean the united nation Space Facists?”

3 Likes

“Facist doesn’t start with a ‘C’…” Sasha mumbled as Levi simply nodded.

3 Likes

“I don’t care what it starts with, their disgusting useless pigs who will destroy anyone with a negative opinion about them.” He growled, clenching his fist as he heard Kailtynn in his head, her final words echoing in his head.

It’ll be okay Bub, We’ll be fine…I love you. suddenly he heard the swing of the hammer come down. “They sent us to die when we said one thing about them.”

4 Likes

“Neat, I shot my boyfriend in the face and they freaked” Sasha replied.

4 Likes

“They took her from me…they took the last of my family.” He said suddenly. “I’ll kill them…I’ll kill anyone who’ll stands with them. Piece by piece I’ll tear them down and take their leaders head by myself if I have to, and I’ll mount them as trophies.”

4 Likes

“I already killed everyone I wanted, the rest can just burn for all I care” Sasha retorted, as Levi simply stood in place, awkwardly shuffling.

4 Likes

“Lucky you then.” Blake said throwing the screw driver to Sasha. “Now could you leave me alone.” He told them

4 Likes

“I should probably eat…” Kyanna said

“Well I don’t know what to do… Do you want to go get something to eat?” Kiana asked

4 Likes

“Sure” Levi replied, grabbing Sasha and hauling her out of the room, kicking the door shut before heading back to Grace’s door.

3 Likes

“I’m sorry Kailtynn…I’m sorry.” He said sitting down at his desk and putting laying his head on the table beginning to cry.

“I should have saved you, I should have forced myself to fight back when they took you.”

3 Likes

“They might need to do some blood tests though… lets go pass by the doctors quickly and then I promise we can go eat.” Leo said.

“Ya let’s go eat then…” Samuel replied.

2 Likes

Levi set to work screwing the door back in while Sasha sat in the hall, longing for a set of functioning legs.

3 Likes

“alright Leo” Kyanna took his hand and headed for the med bay

“Alright” Kiana put her arm back on and securely locked it in place before taking Samuel’s hand

3 Likes

Leo smiled as they arrived at it. “Want me to go in with you?”

“Lead the way.” Samuel smiled.

2 Likes

“it’s fine… I’ll be out in a minute” Kyanna said giving him a kiss

“Then let’s go” Kiana said heading towards the mess hall

3 Likes

Levi finished re-installing the door, sighing before sitting down next to Sasha.

3 Likes