Halo: Into the Howling Dark Definitive Edition RP

“I believe that is communism.” Damo said.

Aries blushed.

Grace fell asleep with her.

3 Likes

“I dont know what that is”

3 Likes

“Sorry I meant to say the Swords of Sanghelios.” Dmao said.

3 Likes

“We’ll just warm them up a little and eat.” Catina said. “And may I ask how long until we get where we want to live, and we will be able to make sure our children’s well being is top priority?”

2 Likes

“You didn’t answer my question about the magic horse”

3 Likes

Lobster slapped Santiago on the shoulder, dropping his helmet, and briskly walking out of the hangar.

Santiago waved, before climbing atop the Condor, yawning deeply.

God of Broken Harmony and Omnicus continued their brawl, tearing up the terrain around the spire with blades of light, and small black holes.

Lobster gently knocked on the door to the captains quarters.

4 Likes

Bridget lay within, waiting for him. “L-lobster!” She cried happily, reaching for him.

“I don’t know.” Damo replied.

“Soon… Right now I just want to enjoy your company like we did when we went to Requiem… Feels like it was years ago…” Aries said, taking her ■■■■■ off to reveal a lighter one beneath.

2 Likes

“A bit better than Requiem.” Catina said between eating her first and second Chicken Heart. “That was stranded on a planet with Hostile Forerunner Constructs. Here we are on our own ship, surrounded by rude Forerunner Constructs.” She said with a small laugh. “But hopefully your Motorcycle and my Mongoose have had Sentinel Beams modded into them.”

“And I never even asked.” Catina said to Aries. “What is your favorite food?”

2 Likes

Samuel nodded in agreement with Kiana.

Leo quickly drank a mug of coffee.

3 Likes

Levi returned with three trays of food, handing two of them to Sasha and Vanessa before sitting down, silently eating his meal.

4 Likes

“hello again” Kiana said

5 Likes

“You.” Aries laughed. “Just kidding. I love barbecued corn or peppers. Or any barbecued vegetables.” Aries said.

Grace awoke later, and kissed the still asleep Sarah.

3 Likes

“5 more minutes…” Sarah groaned.

3 Likes

“Okay, Sarah.” Grace said, getting up and wrapping Sarah in spare blankets from her closet.

2 Likes

“If we get ahold of some Green Peppers, they can be cooked on a grill.” Catina suggested.

“Or for whatever we will need on Gao, I personally have a little over two hundred thousand credits.”

3 Likes

“Oh! Have you ever had Gao nuts? They are really good.” Aries said.

3 Likes

“No. And there is a first time for everything.” Catina said.

“And let us not forget my wish for at least six Curveblades. Five to one day give our little darlings as gifts. One for me.” Catina said and chuckled. “Mayyyybe one for you. If you want one. Plus two of the staffs Colo Farmers walk with. They could be practical for both of us in the next few months.” Catina added.

3 Likes

“Hey” Levi replied, slightly unnerved by Kiana’s speech patterns. Vanessa ate in silence, while Sasha hummed quietly to herself.

4 Likes

“so what were you saying before you left?” Kiana asked

5 Likes

“Oh…I was informed by Kyanna…the…other…one…to call you black and red when you were together…” Levi answered, trying not to stare as Kiana spoke.

4 Likes